4.0 out of 5 stars cosy hat
while I am pleased with this hat, it does need to be fastened in order to achieve full benefit and it isn't easy to do/undo the toggle quickly
Published 11 months ago by jcr

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed
Published on 30 Jan 2012 by Mrs. D. P. Gray

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 30 Jan 2012
This hat is beautifully made and the material is lush and soft. However, I almost returned it after trying it out in the cold weather. I was looking for a hat that would keep my ears warm and thought the flaps on this one were the answer. However, as it is a "one size" hat, the wind still gets into your ears when you wear it. The straps that button under the chin are not adjustable, so if you have a smaller head/neck, the wind just tunnels in straight to your ears! However, I have a friend that sews and she managed to make an small alteration to the straps and now it is somewhat better.
The reason I was disappointed was that for the price paid for the hat, the fit and with the straps not being adjustable, I did not think it was good value - I could have bought a much cheaper hat and had the same results (and not been bothered about altering it!!).
Overall, it really is just "OK".

4.0 out of 5 stars cosy hat, 29 Dec 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not colourfast, 23 Dec 2013
The hat is made from good quality sheepskin, but it is not colourfast. Within 10 minutes of putting it on the black colour was leaching all over my face and hands. Sadly had to return the item for a full refund.

Emu Australia Mirador Women's Hat