5.0 out of 5 stars emu gloves
Best product i have treated myself to in years and years. They are not only stylish but very very warm and comfortable to wear. Only disappointment would be the packaging. Glad I was not buying as a present as they arrived in a plastic bag. You would think at the price they would be presented in a nice box.
Published on 6 Dec. 2011 by Mags

1.0 out of 5 stars winter
Australians are not noted for their bird like skeleton so why are these (size medium/large) so VERY NARROW ? - AM VERY DISAPPOINTED - and so reluctantly I will send them back and will be reluctant to buy any Emu products again (I normally take a 7 and a quarter glove with no problems)
Published on 11 Mar. 2013 by FAM

5.0 out of 5 stars emu gloves, 6 Dec. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars winter, 11 Mar. 2013
FAM (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm gloves but not sure of quality, 8 Nov. 2012
I was initially really pleased with these gloves, they are very warm, however I have only worn them a few times and already the seam is starting to come undone on one of the fingers which is a bit annoying, and I am really pleased I didn't pay the original price which was around £90. They don't come boxed which as they were for me didn't really matter but had they been a present think I would have preferred them to be. Saying this they are really warm and I do like them, hopefully I will be able to stitch them and get plenty of use out of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Emu Gloves, 3 Feb. 2012
Lovely warm gloves. So glad I ordered the large size despite medium size hands. Sadly the stitching has already begun to come apart.

3.0 out of 5 stars The appearance initally great, 26 Feb. 2013
The gloves arrived and I had purchased them as a birthday present for my sister however within the first day of her wearing them the stiching has started to come un-done as the thumb joint. My sister at this point is torn between sending them back and me getting a full refund or mending them herself as she really likes them.

5.0 out of 5 stars emu best buy, 20 Feb. 2013
These gloves are fabulous , a good fit & incredibly warm , I ve seen the same emu gloves recently in a well know store selling at full price so an excellent & genuine reduction too .

3.0 out of 5 stars DOSEN'T MATCH!, 23 Oct. 2013
WE BOOKED 2 PAIRS. ONE PAIR WE RCVD OF REALLY VERY SOFT QUALITY AND THE COLOR WHICH WE BOOKED, BUT THE SECOND PAIR WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN QUALITY AND COLOR - DUE TO ROUGHNESS/HARDNESS OF LEATHER AND SIZE IS SOME WHAT SMALLER. IT SEEMS ALL GLOVES HAVE DIFFERENT LEATHER AND QUALITY

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking gloves, 15 Jan. 2015
Nice looking gloves. Bought them as a Xmas present for my wife but one of them went into holes after wearing them once. Amazon replaced them with no issues but very
Poor given the price of these gloves. Time will tell whether the new ones will last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan. 2014
My wife suffers from very cold hands so these were a speculative Christmas gift. She loves them and claims to be in much less pain, so they are definitely rating high in warmth and comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Nov. 2013
Lovely, warm & soft gloves. No more cold restricted fingers! Good quality. Sizing correct. Matches my various Emu boots! Great purchase especially during the sale.