5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
My little girl is 6 months and loves this chair, she is always so nosey and likes to be looking around. The table is fab to put toys on and I also used it as a little high chair while I was waiting for hers to be delivered. It's safe and good quality the seat is well padded and comfy.
Published 14 months ago by Rhiannon

3.0 out of 5 stars Never leave baby unsupervised...!
I chose this over the bumbo and am/was very pleased with my choice. It comes with the tray, adjustable by taking the coloured insert out and it's made from an easier to clean material - all good.

My daughter started in this at around 5 months, I was seduced by this be useable from 3 months but she was just too small for it at that age. She was holding her head...
Published 21 months ago by Miss Kirsty McGlynn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product!, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Raspberry (Baby Product)
I absolutely love this baby snug chair. My 5 month old baby loves it! I bought it when she was about 4 months old but could not keep her in it for too long as she was not able to stay upright for too long and would start to lean forward. Every baby is different though so I wouldn't say that you can't use the chair from when your baby is 3 months old. Unlike the bumbo chair, this one also adjusts to when your baby is a little older (you can take the pink section off when your baby is ready). The tray is excellent for finger foods and toys, and my little one would happily watch TV in it. I also think it encourages her to sit up independently! Great buy, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is absolutely brilliant product. It has improved my babys sitting ability, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Raspberry (Baby Product)
It is absolutely brilliant product. It has improved my babys sitting ability. Very stable so no fear about her falling out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my four month old daughter, and ..., 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Raspberry (Baby Product)
Bought this for my four month old daughter, and she loves it!
Finally something that enables her to sit up straight and socialise with us more efficiently!

I also purchased the activity tray for this, which was also well worth it. I can see her motor skills improving daily. So attentive to all of the activities.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a brilliant idea bought it for my 5 week old granddaughter ..., 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Raspberry (Baby Product)
This is a brilliant idea bought it for my 5 week old granddaughter so she obviously is too small at the moment but very sturdy and the padding is nice and soft and love the colour

5.0 out of 5 stars He older brother also thinks it is fun Excellent item and great value for money, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Raspberry (Baby Product)
Ideal for my granddaughter who really enjoys sitting in the chair. He older brother also thinks it is fun Excellent item and great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant. just as good as bumbo, 1 Nov. 2014
John Willis (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Raspberry (Baby Product)
Our little one loved this before she could sit for herself.

Now she can sit. Its easier to put her in her IKEA highchair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Raspberry (Baby Product)
My 4mths old daughter was comfortable sitting and playing on this chair. Lovely product and very easy to transport and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super! Good Buy..., 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Raspberry (Baby Product)
Purchased this for our daughter which she fits snugly into. Wipes really easy and it's not too heavy so very versatile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, love the price, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Raspberry (Baby Product)
Great product best value as its a discounted price!
Cheaper than the mamas and papas shop

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›