on 6 August 2013
It has been said before by other reviewers, these two films are superb, Cemetery junction has a superb cast and the character choosing and positioning is flawless, absolutely brilliant in concept, you can,t help feeling an empathy with the characters, in particular with the down trodden wife of Ralph Fiennes and the slow realisation of his daughter who sees that her future is not as rosy as she thought, and the boys father so sick with grief at the walk out of his wife years ago, that until the end sequences his son does not see the reason for his lost grip on life. The invention of Lying is a different concept all together, made with tongue in cheek and not to be analysed to carefully.
on 12 July 2013
He is actually more versatile than he can get credit for really...
I have ALWAYS HATED lying - and was recommended this by a friend as a result... I still hate lying, but I get his point!!
Cemetry Junction is a lovely afternoon film which I thoroughly enjoyed.

And Gervais? Well, he does it again :-)
on 10 July 2013
If you like Ricky you will love both films. Has lead role in Invention, which is both thought provoking and hilarious. My favourite is Cemetary, which is a 10/10 film which I would confidently say I will be watching from time to time, it's a classic...great story and casting is flawless. you will not be disappointed.
on 15 April 2015