5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
This watch is ace, it is big bold and chunky, its not too heavy even though it is huge. It looks great too and is a bit different.
Published 1 month ago by Benwright

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather big..
Really good looking watch, just a shame about the size! I wanted a 'statement watch' for my boyfriend but when it arrived the face is just ridiculously big! Really wish this design came in a size smaller because I really love the look of it!
Published 2 months ago by Joanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's Quartz Watch Franchise-51 Chronograph DZ4209 with Metal Strap (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 26 Feb 2014
I bought this Diesel Quarts for myself
i enjoy using it..
fasionable and stylish..
I recommended to my friends ....

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather big.., 27 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Experience D, 23 Oct 2013
Fantasic watch. I love the look of the inside screen and the size. The metal strap feels very smooth and not has heavy has it looks because when I was buying it i was a bit concerned it mighty be too heavy to wear around my wrist and is not. I I love it I definitely would recommend it to anyone who likes big watches. .

5.0 out of 5 stars cool watch, 10 Dec 2012
i bought this watch as a present for myself and really pleased with the quality and very stylish look of it,its a very large and well made watch and definitely a head turner,highly recommended.even the box it comes in is amazing,if you are debating whether to buy it or not dont,just buy it you wont regret it

ARRAY(0xa2686984)