5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Optiflex Computer, 7 Feb 2013
Andrew M. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dell OptiPlex 745 SFF Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz, 2GB Ram Memory, 80GB Hard Drive, DVD, Genuine Windows XP, Desktop PC Computer (Personal Computers)
This product was recieved on time and well packaged. The PC was connected to my own keyboard, monitor and mouse (these are not supplied) and the PC was up and running in no time. As it is runs Windows XP this enabled me to use a Windows XP HP Laserjet printer ( this will not run properly in Windpow 7). The PC is very quiet in operation and I have connected it WIFI with a Wireless USB Adapter, that runs with my router. I would recommend this PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 14 Jun 2012
Great service received from this firm, great quality communications and quality product , would definately use or recommend this company to other people, will consider using again , no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good PC, 22 Sep 2013
Had this for sometime now and it is a fairly stable unit so far and no complaints as yet. I have upgraded the Hard Drive to a 500GB SATA3 and it runs windows XP Pro well.

Next Project is to upgrade the RAM on it and research and insert a graphics card to give me a seperate graphics to suit.

Time will tell on how well this PC works and a real bargin for what you are getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Optiplex Computer, 6 Oct 2013
I found Sams computers Very fast and efficient for delivery and the decision to include an introductory letter describing all I need to know impressed me. I decided to use Sams because I read reveiws from previous customers They were very favourable.

Well don Sams

Peter
London

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements, 23 Oct 2013
I bought this PC because I have some legacy software that only works under Windows XP. The computer arrived quickly and was in good condition. I have only been using it for 3 days but I haven't had any problems and it seems to be working well. Overall, a good PC for the price.