on 15 February 2014
I own a Canon Selphy CP900 printer and this cable is NOT compatable with it. When contacted the firm were very quick to issue me with a returns label with postage I had to pay myself back to the Channel Islands. Given the price of postage v the paid price it simply wasn't worth the time or effort....
on 1 December 2013
There is always a risk when buying on-line! this product was exactly as described and exactly what was needed to solve my problem. Great value for money.
on 9 April 2015
I used this to plug my printer with my laptop. I have had it for 5 months now and still works. so I'm pleased with my purchase.
on 19 December 2012
I would recomend this to anyone who is looking for one it does the job well i found it ideal
on 13 February 2015
just exactly what i needed for printing photos from my laptop
on 16 May 2015
Love it.long enough to where I needed it to go.recomend