on 1 November 2012
This was suppose to be my boyfriends christmas present. Unfortunately when the bag arrived i was very disappointed with the quality of the bag. The stitching wasn't straight, it had black marks on it, the leather was scratched in places and there was glue on it!
on 22 December 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for my girlfriend. I usually wouldn't bother trying to buy anything like this for her because I know I'm bound to get it wrong. However, in this instance, she had already bought one for herself a month earlier. Every thing seemed okay. She absolutely loved the style but was upset with the quality of the strap (seemed like it would snap in a few weeks of use) and mismatch in colour shade to the bag. It too had black splodges like in the previous review. So, she sent it back. I suggested that she should buy another one as it might just be a fault with that bag. She disagreed and was left sad and bag-less.

Like an idiot I thought I'd give this bag a second chance as she loved the design so much and the company's personal statement seems very customer focussed.

It came in time 2 weeks before Christmas and earlier than promised (full marks there) to my office. I opened it up with excitement and was greeted with the foul stench of a horrible combination of dog treats and fish! My co-workers were both laughing at misfortune and disgusted at the smell. I had to leave it to fester in my car for the rest of the day as no one could stand it!

Before sending it back I double checked the smell, which had not dissipated, and on closer inspection had black marks (again!) and very sloppy loose stitching.

I should have listened to my girlfriend.
on 30 July 2013
simple - just oozes quality! looks good , very supple, good colour, loads of space and the standard of workmanship is second to none
on 15 December 2014
Excellent product..gift for hubby dear n he loved it..thanks gusti