5.0 out of 5 stars HP364 Black and White Cartridge.
I bought this to replace my empty cartridge and so far it has worked out well. I only wish though that all printer cartridges regardless of make, would come down in price as some of them won't print a whole ream of pages. The duel pack is ideal for when the new one runs out. I give this rating 5 out of 5.
Published 23 months ago by Bernie2111

2.0 out of 5 stars HP No. 364 Ink Cartidge
The cartidges did not come in a box, and my printer told me I had a cartridge which was not genuine HP. It does work, but I am very suspicious, and would not recommend this product.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. Anne Mcallister

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as I could find, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: HP No.364 Ink Cartridges - Black (Twin Pack) (Office Product)
Yes cheap but no complaints from HP printer and produces clear b/w and colour works. Supermarkets charging £10 for one should wake up and get their act together.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 28 Feb 2013
I was sent counterfeit cartridges so future buyers beware. I would not recomend them to anyone They were of poor quality

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm certainly not at all happy about the rip-off ink prices, 16 Oct 2014
These cartridges are ultra expensive and I have no choice but to purchase them because if my Hewlett Packard printer develops a fault, then they (Hewlett Packard) will not repair it if i have used another manufacter's ink products.....I think that's called retail blackmail! The printer absolutely gobbles ink as well so it's a very expensive business all round. I'm certainly not at all happy about the rip-off ink prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars I always use hp cartridges with my hp printer would ..., 11 July 2014
R. Bonser (birmingham United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I always use hp cartridges with my hp printer would not use any other. I have found they are value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 8 July 2014
Ink does not last at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
works perfectly and much cheaper than the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 July 2014
First class service and product

5.0 out of 5 stars HP ink, 29 Jun 2014
A good product just as I expect from HP,

5.0 out of 5 stars As asked, 29 Jun 2014
Mr. T. Mackin (uk) - See all my reviews
As asked great job as exactly expended would recommended to all my friends will deal with again thank you again

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›