5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Excellent, but do take note of sizing. I am a size 10 UK, and I ordered a size 9 which fits perfectly. So, for UK, go one size down.
Published on 12 July 2012 by Staffordshire Man

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price
I bought a pair of these to use when body boarding on a holiday in Cornwall. Following the advice of other reviewers, I got a size 9 (for size 10 feet) and they fitted perfectly. They seemed quite robust and did a good job of protecting my feet when walking from the car park and over pebbles.

The two problems I had with them were that the removable insoles kept...
Published 22 months ago by Hawfinch

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 2 Oct 2012
Hawfinch - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

The two problems I had with them were that the removable insoles kept bunching up, and the velcro fastening on the right shoe kept coming open. On the last day of the holiday, the fastener came open when I was in the water and the shoe was lost.

When I buy a new pair of aqua shoes, I'll try to get ones that can be tied on with a drawstring or lace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Aqua shoes, 20 May 2012
These are really useful. Flexible and stay on my feet. I use them for sailing, kayaking and swimming and they are just the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Water shoes - brilliant, 20 Aug 2012
I bought 2 pairs of these for my husband and I - we climbed a 1000ft waterfall wearing them and didn't slip once. An absolute winner!!

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing a bit strange, 24 Jan 2013
This was the second pair I had to order for someone who takes a size 7 shoe. The size 7 pair were way too big. Even a size 6 was quite roomy.

2.0 out of 5 stars OH dear., 16 Jan 2013
The finish is very poor with the edging fraying within the week. The material seems adequate for the uppers, and the sole is good, but the sewing machine ran off the internal edging on the uppers so it frayed at once . good conception, poor execution and final inspection. MUST TRY HARDER

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Aqua Shoes, 15 Aug 2012
As others have said it is best to order a size smaller than your normal size....well it worked for me as they are a perfect fit. Bought for wild swimming in local reservoir as the bottom is rocky in places. Haven't tried them out so will add comment later. They seem really comfortable with good non-slip sole.

31st August 2012
Just fine....thick enough soles to protect from rocks and light enough when swimming.They have a velcro fastening .......good fit

5.0 out of 5 stars great as slippers or shoes, 14 May 2012
E. Wong (Scotland) - See all my reviews
this product is cheap, but worth every cent. it fits snugly and although i still havent used it for barefoot running, it's great for going into the backyard and i used it when i repaired the fence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Shoes, 11 Sep 2012
Just what is needed but please note that we ordered a size smaller after reading previous reviews and we didnt need to, order your normal size. These are an excellent item from an excellent supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 Nov 2012
Well made and good value. We bought them for a holiday on a pebbly beach and wore them every day on the beach and in the sea. Good grip on board boats too.