5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit
A better fit for a guy like me, on the smaller side, still a little long but certainly better in width, A comfortable secure product i can use with confidence.
Any chance of a 45mm ?
Published 20 months ago by Tiggly

3.0 out of 5 stars No refund needed
It's a great idea, but no good for me. No, I shan't be looking for any refund, they were much too small and that makes me happy
Published 2 months ago by Cynical B

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: My Size Condoms 47mm x3 Slim Trim Small Condoms (German Engineering at its best) (Misc.)
Any chance of a 45mm ?

5.0 out of 5 stars A must., 27 Jun. 2014
These are worth the 5 stars as there the best condom I've found for the less gifted in the lunchbox area. Normally I've had issue with slippage during lovemaking with other brands but these gave me total confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars smaller condoms, 8 Oct. 2013
At last a well fitting condom for the smaller girth. Avoids the embarrassment of buying from a chemist and I would buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 9 April 2014
Quick delivery. Exactly as it says. I would definitely use again and recommend to family and friends. I am one happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun. 2014
Tony (Andover england) - See all my reviews
Very good product is very comfortable and fits like a glove well worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 17 Oct. 2014
Good smaller size. Slight smell of latex but does the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars No refund needed, 24 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars good job, 13 Mar. 2014
It did what it said on the box perfect would buy again no problems at all german built anough said

2.0 out of 5 stars to short if your bigger then 5 inches long its no good for you, 9 Mar. 2015
I found them not great as the length was short and was a bit tight

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 6 Jun. 2013
Very comfortable and easy to use. I have found no difficulty wearing it all day. Also it was perfectly satisfactory for my penile skin