on 24 August 2012
As a generic lens hood for Canon EOS cameras I found this to be of good quality,strong and easy to fit to both the 18 - 50 mm and 50 - 250 mm canon lenses that I have. The price was economical but the quality better than the price would suggest (I have paid over £15 for a alens hood in the past).
on 19 November 2012
Hood is of good quality and meets my needs and expectations,and now in constant use, at a good price. Delivery was as expected.
on 28 August 2013
I purchased this but it was the wrong size - returned item and had replaced with correct size so very happy
on 11 August 2012
An essentiall addition to my camera set where shots in bright light need to be managed by shading the lens.
on 7 November 2013
Although I have a UV filter for my camera, occasionally I still managed to get 'flare' on the lens. This hood eradicated the problem perfectly. Well priced and good value for (very little) money. Would recommend.
on 6 September 2013
this goes on my camera easily and is just as described. As I am a beginner photographer this is a product that is good to try different equipment without loads of expense.
on 30 December 2012
good price
husband loved it, he feels more of a pro
strap came in handy for wireless remote so hopefully he wont lose it!!!!
on 19 January 2013
Fits the size lens as required but bit of a faff getting it on and off and unable to store it on the camera
on 30 January 2013
dose the job well, easy to fit and the strap does a well to. IT arrived very quicky and on time
on 4 January 2013
Bought this for my dad for xmas ( mongst other things) as he has recently taken up photography. he has a Canon eos 800 (I think!) and he was pleased to get this gadget. Not sure on durability etc but have had good reports from Dad and believe it was enough to pay for a beginner.

See one answered question