4.0 out of 5 stars A sad but beautiful story of strength and forgiveness, 5 Sep 2011
This review is from: AMISH GRACE (2010) [IMPORT] (DVD)
Based on a true story of how an Amish community deal with the tragic loss of their children, and how one Amish woman questions her faith.

The movie gives a wonderful insight, into the lives of the reserved Amish faith and its community.

Beautifully acted, "Amish Grace" gives its viewers a clear understanding of how strength, forgivness and love can prevail over evil.

Simple yet beautifully inspiring!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifull film, 13 May 2012
This review is from: AMISH GRACE (2010) [IMPORT] (DVD)
an amazing film, so inspiring and based on true events, so touching and moving, that people such as this reall exist out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Amish Grace, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: AMISH GRACE (2010) [IMPORT] (DVD)
Shortly after I had visited the Amish in Lancaster County this terrible atrocity happened. We had been guests in the home of a young Amish couple and had talked about their lives and customs extensively. The film showed so much of the pain and injustice that was thrust on this peace loving community and the agonies they endurred as they came to terms with their loss and the profound forgiveness they extended to the family of the perpetrator. They gave much fod for thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: AMISH GRACE (2010) [IMPORT] (DVD)
Fantastic and totally inspiring real-life film. Truly brings things into perspective. This is a MUST SEE film for ALL ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amish Grace, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: AMISH GRACE (2010) [IMPORT] (DVD)
I first started watching this film on afternoon films but was interrupted by my Grandson!. As I didn't finish watching it I decided to purchase it because I was really enjoying it. A really good film

4.0 out of 5 stars amish grace, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: AMISH GRACE (2010) [IMPORT] (DVD)
I appreciated the absence of violent scenes , a well done production, I felt the grief counselling scenes so unlikely that it didn't seem to belong to the setting and atmosphere of the story. A most provoking story about forgiveness .

5.0 out of 5 stars AMISH GRACE, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: AMISH GRACE (2010) [IMPORT] (DVD)
Great film was recommended by someone. Was very pleased I could get it. Would tell others about it as and when.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful film, relevant message., 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: AMISH GRACE (2010) [IMPORT] (DVD)
At the beginning of the film, we see an Amish pastor reminding his congregation that they live simple lives without using modern technology (cars, phones, computers and so on) to make following Jesus easy. But by the end of the film we see that to truly follow Jesus and to put into practice the things that He taught is never easy for anyone.
This is a film about forgiveness. We all need God's forgiveness because we live our lives without reference to the One Who gives us life and breath, but Jesus taught us in the Lord's Prayer that we can only ask for forgiveness in the same way "as we forgive those who sin against us." Are some actions too evil to forgive? When the Amish are faced with a massacre in their village school can they forgive the perpetrator, as Jesus forgave those who crucified Him?
There are no scenes of bloodshed or violence in the film but it is emotionally very challeging to watch. As we view it, we have to ask ourselves: Do I know God's forgiveness in my life? Am I willing to forgive those who wrong or have wronged me?

ARRAY(0xa965d348)

AMISH GRACE (2010) [IMPORT]
AMISH GRACE (2010) [IMPORT] by Gregg Champion (DVD)
9.95