on 5 June 2013
Arrived quickly, was cheaper than others i had seen online. I was unsure about compatability with my Lenovo G570 (Windows 8 64bit ) laptop because crucial had recommended a different type of memory.
However, bearing in mind the price i went for it and it has been fine. It was a 2 minute job to fit it into the spare memory slot and after a reboot the memory was available with no problems. I kind of wished i had gone for an 8gig chip set instead but now when idle my 8gb laptop is showing 16% memory utilisation rather than 32%. Which is great.
I would definitely recommend to a friend.
on 18 March 2013
Great memory upgrade, very easy to install in my Laptop (Toshiba Satellite) I am no engineer, unscrew one small screw (do not remove) remove cover and insert the memory all done and dusted in a minute or two. But do make sure you (FIRST) turn the laptop off and remove the battery first, all very simple and in the laptop instructions or on Toshiba web site.
Works a treat seems faster and more responsive.
Really good value for money and great service.
on 25 November 2012
After doing a bit of research I decided to go ahead and buy this stick of ram. Now for the price you get 4GB 1600Mhz DDR3 11-11-11-28 CAS timing. As far as it goes for me, I got a bargain as other 4GB generic sticks of ram go for double the price.

Transcend JetRam 4GB DDR3 204 Pin 1600MHz PC3-12800 SO-DIMM Laptop Memory Module
on 23 February 2013
I dropped this into my HP 11.6" laptop to improve 64bit performance. Honestly can't say that I see any improvement though. It really helps out with applications like Photoshop CS 5 and video editing though so it's really worth getting for that alone. Just dropped it in and booted right up without a hitch. Great low price. I Highly recommend!
on 1 December 2012
Perfectly compatible, immediately recognized, doesn't seem to create any instability having chosen the right size and speed for my motherboard. There is not really much you can say about a memory: they work or they don't. This works.
As an aside: I received at ridiculous speed, just a matter of hours after submitting the order. Thanks.
on 31 August 2013
Quick delivery, quality as expected, reasonable price with warranty, clear installation instruction. May need similar product later as modern MS Windows OSs are too RAM-hungry with lots of never-used, impractical features ever added.
on 26 January 2013
Simply this is RAM
it fits and it works
price and packaging was fine
it compatible the Acer E1-571.
It was easy to install sure anyone can do so without much worry in this Acer
on 5 September 2014
Bought this a few months ago (early 2014). Wanted to leave some time before posting here. So: it works well, and I'm happy with the RAM. I'm on a Toshiba Tecra R940, and installation was easy.
on 2 March 2014
excellent service as always.As described.worked perfectly would recomend to anyone.Iwas very pleased indeed with the product and the service received.
on 8 March 2013
arrived on time and had no issues with it at all, its been afew months since I installed it and so far still working perfectly, would recommend.