on 12 October 2012
I bought after reading other's reviews. And I did great buying it. It's got really lovely smell even for my husband and make really nice present.
I'm working at home and very often my hand are dry and cracked from amount of washing times. After using this product my hands became smooth and repaired for sure.
Wish could afford bigger size but this product worth every penny.
Will buy again
on 6 December 2011
This is a lovely little set but make sure you check the size of the tubes before you buy as it's absolutely tiny! I bought it as a gift but will need to keep looking for something to go with it now!
on 21 January 2012
We purchased a few of these for gifts. They are a lovely inexpensive gift. Really works wonders your hands, leaving them feel lovely and soft. (Also works on feet!)
on 26 July 2013
Someone bought me this for a gift some time ago, and loved it. 2 creams,(only small tubes, but you don;t need to use a lot each time) one being an intense almost an exfoliator for hands, left on for a short time, rinse then add on the other cream and your hands feel sooooo soft. Loved it, so have bought more. Ariived quickly too, so really pleased.
on 28 March 2013
Whilst this was prchased for my mother-in-law for mother's day I have in the past used this product & loved it. The exfliator works like majic & when rinsed off leaves you skin feeling so soft then using the hand cream just leaves your hands smelling good & super soft. You should try this product.
on 29 September 2013
Crabtree and evelyn 60 second hand fix, I have had this item before from Amazon and found it a good price. And it does what it says. it lasts quite a while and comes in a nice box that you can give as a presant.
on 26 April 2014
Really nice hand cream and scrub, put them out on the dinner table for when my guests came to dinner, look expensive, but got them for a bargain price. quick delivery but one of the boxes was damaged.
on 17 May 2013
I bought this for my mum as a small mothers day gift and she loves it! It's ideal for having in your handbag for whenever you need it and it works so well. I need to get myself one :)
on 5 February 2012
As I use and love Crabtree & Evelyn products, I bought a few of these to give my friends for Christmas. They were really pleased with it and the packaging looks great!
on 31 May 2014
Bought as a gift for friend.

Great packaging and quality of items and the products smell great.

Lovely item for a gift and would buy again.