Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.49

on 14 June 2011
This book is SO GREAT! Now I don't normally read these types of books but from the very beginning I was completely engrossed!

Really such a treat and I just finished it minutes ago and am sad I can no longer spend time with Dempsey's characters. They are so rich and fantastic! What I love most about the characters is that they are REAL, complex with faults and all. For none of them are perfect but yet so wonderfully created that you are rooting for them!

(also fyi: This would make a GREAT MOVIE! Jennifer Lopez would be a great lead! )

It is so clever and you can tell that the author went to extensive research to create the plot and character as when you read her "Acknowledgements" it is clear that she did all the work behind the words to make the circumstances real. Her power as an author is in the details and she gives so many that the world is so easily created. I really felt attached to the characters, the plot and the final outcome--which I did not see coming!

What I also loved about it was how much it was both a murder mystery and a love story...a great combo in genres. This is worth the read and your time for sure as it was such a delight to read!
on 22 October 2013
Another great story by Diana. As usual this novel was well researched and the characters a joy to be with, I wanted to know everything about them, I couldn't put the book down. Well done again Diana, I can't wait to read more of your books.
on 22 April 2016
This is the 2nd book I have read by this author, the first one was Failing Star, really enjoyed both books. Very good reads and would recommend them Have just started To Catch the Moon. I love the covers. I am now addicted to Diane Dempsey.
on 30 April 2013
Really nice book easy to read and get to grips with the characters. Once you start it's hard to put the book down. Since reading this book I've downloaded other novels by Diana Dempsey and would also recommend Chasing Venus.
on 18 January 2013
A Captivating story which has you hooked from the beginning. The unexpected twist at the end makes it even more exciting to read. Would definitely recommend this book, I couldn't put it down!
on 30 June 2011
I really enjoyed this although I wasn't as taken with the characters as the other reviewer, particularly our hero. However, a great story and well researched.
on 22 October 2013
This was a brilliant book full of twists and turns. Just could not put it down. Excellent story to read.