5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this to anyone
This was a great purchase, look no further. This was quick and easy to set up and gives accurate information. I now know how far I have walked along with the calories burned. Would recommend this to all.
Published on 3 Jan 2011 by Stevo

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit & Miss
Very disappointed with this item. I set it up for stride length, body weight etc. then went on a 5-mile walk. When I returned, the pedometer told me I had only walked 2.4 miles! This has happened on several other walks with the pedometer clipped to other parts of my body. The only thing I can rely on is the time spent walking, and I already have a similar function on my...
Published on 19 Mar 2011 by G. Hodgson

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this to anyone, 3 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and simple to use, 21 Mar 2011
This review is from: Silva Pedometer Ex Plus (Sports)
I had a cheap pedometer from one of the supermarket chains, which I kept accidentally resetting, then after 1 1/2 weeks it fell off my belt once too often and stopped working.

This one is secure, has all of the basic functions - step counter, distance in miles or Km, Calories, and total time. I don't use the latter two, but they may be useful depending on your exercise regime. Resetting is done by holding both buttons for 2 seconds, so unlikely to do accidentally, and as well as being secure on the belt or waistband, it also has a security lanyard as well - so I have great confidence that this one will last a long time.

If you don't want anything fancy, then I thoroughly recommend this as it's easy to set up, and works well.

All well until the security clip (cheap plastic) broke, and of course it was soon after that the pedometer slipped off and was lost :(

Next time, I'll go for one I can carry rather than clip on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 4 Nov 2010
This review is from: Silva Pedometer Ex Plus (Sports)
This pedometer is perfect for the job. It is small very compact and seems to be the most accruate I have had. This one is a replacement for the last model (same sort) that I wore out with all the steps I do. It sits nicely on your waistband but is not too bulky. I wouldn't have any other sort

5.0 out of 5 stars pedometer, 29 May 2011
This review is from: Silva Pedometer Ex Plus (Sports)
Not for those who must have all the latest technology, but perfect if you want a simple, easy to use, easy to set up, accurate, reliable little pedometer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pedometer, 3 May 2011
This review is from: Silva Pedometer Ex Plus (Sports)
This is a great little pedometer, even compared to other Silva pedometers. I like it because it's small, simple and accurate. Also, with other models, I was always accidentally resetting the pedometer to 0 (very frustrating) and with this one, with the buttons at the front, it doesn't seem to happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedometer, 26 April 2011
Mr. Donald Mead "hovetwin" (Hove UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silva Pedometer Ex Plus (Sports)
I had a cheaper version before, which was not as accurate and eventually fell off off my waistband. This has teeth to hold onto your trouser and a seperate landyard for double protection. It probably has too many functions for my purposes, giving the number of steps, miles, calories and the length of time spent walking. I think it is good value for money. Don't bother with the cheap ones, they are a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMPACT SIMPLICITY & CLARITY, 3 Jan 2012
DOPPLEGANGER (TEDDY B) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
We have had several pedometers in the past and have found them to be unnecessarily over-complicated, or bulky, or not easy to read off distance whilst attached, just downright inaccurate, or in one instance we lost it!

On this occasion we searched out what seemed to be a reliable, compact, easily operated and read pedometer, taking the advice of several websites that carried reviews and recommendations of Best Buys. The Silva Ex Plus showed very favourably and so we went with the flow and we are pleased to report that research was worth it as our new pedometer is exactly what we wanted and we are well pleased. It was towards to top end of the cost scale for such a gadget but as the old adage goes "You only get what you pay for".

Fully satisfied with our purchase which came in extra quick time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pace counter, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Silva Pedometer Ex Plus (Sports)
Having just started to improve my health and well being regime, I needed to understand my daily excercise level and I found the Silva EX Plus Pedometer a very reliable and informative instrument to use, giving me full confidence in the data supplied. I have used and given up with other Pedometers due to a lack of confidence with the data. The Silva EX is the only one to "deliver what it says on the tin". If you want a reliable Pedometer then this is the one to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed!, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: Silva Pedometer Ex Plus (Sports)
This step counter does exactly what it says on the tin: it is easy to set; easy to attach to jeans pocket; easy to read and reset. It does not jiggle and reset itself and it simply WORKS for a technophobe like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use!, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Silva Pedometer Ex Plus (Sports)
This pedometer is so very easy to use and really comfy to wear. Slip it on your waistband, pocket, belt and you'll never know it's there (and neither will anyone else) as it's so small and smoothly designed. I've bought one for my 13yr-old and am now going to get one for my 70yr-old mum, who wants to try to reach her WHO recommended 10,000 steps-a-day. Really pleased with this little product and will definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to have a daily goal - be it calories burned, steps walked, time walked or miles/km walked - to help them get fitter and slimmer. It's working for us!

ARRAY(0xb0835dec)