on 19 May 2013
I was happy to get this at half the price of the makers pack and just as efficient as far as I know. There was no trouble in fixing it in as one suggested when I checked the reviews. The only thing to watch out for is if the radio freezes as it does sometimes. The thing to do is remove the pack and then reinsert and all is fine, a matter of seconds.
on 29 September 2012
What an excellent idea. I wanted to use my radio in the bathroom but of course there are no electrical sockets in there. When I saw this I checked the price out with the Pure web site and it is much better value. It works fine and I am really happy with this purchase.
on 16 November 2013
I am usually very wary of buying replacement products for electrical devices and stick to the manufacturer product. This time though the price difference was just too much, so got the replacement. It works fine. Might by more replacements in the future.
on 22 December 2011
Locating and ordering the battery for the Pure Dabs Radio was easy. The price for this one was very good compared to the Pure one. It was delivered as suggested and was easily fitted to the radio and works fine
on 23 November 2013
Arrived speedily and was partly charged but still charged for 24 hours recommended by radio manual. easy to fit and working well so far what a joy not to be cut off mid song while in the shower with ordinary batteries
on 19 May 2014
Battery failed to charge radio and when it was inserted in the radio, caused it to turn itself on at all times of day and night even when the power button was off. Don't buy. Worth paying for the genuine battery.
on 12 December 2013
Good, prompt service; great value for money compared to branded option. I left the radio on for 24 hours and the battery was still functioning well, so I'm very pleased with the purchase.
on 11 June 2012
Battery dispatched and arrived very quickly. Works perfectly, holds charge for 10-15 hours use of my Pure One Mi DAB radio.Excellent low cost alternative to the branded battery pack.
on 20 August 2012
A good replacement battery.No instructions but you must initially charge for 24 hours with radio plugged in but not switched on.When charging for future use either do it overnight or for 6-8 hours. I use this radio in bathroom except when showering and on bedside table mainly but can take anywhere round house or outdoors if i want.The length you get out of battery time depends on volume and usage.I have been getting around ten hours use so far which does me as i use mainly first thing in morning and at least i dont have to keep getting batteries for it.This battery pack does the biz.
on 24 August 2015
I bought this to go in a Pure radio that I have had for a while but which I have kept plugged into the mains. Frankly this battery is a waste of money. In order to make it work at all, it needed careful placement in the radio. Then it would switch on only if it felt like it and often only switch off when I removed the battery completely. It is very disconcerting to switch off the radio and walk away only to have it switch on again.
I bought a new pure radio (absolutely identical to my existing one) and pure battery (PAK A1) at the same time as this battery. They work perfectly.