on 13 September 2011
I've been experimenting with various stylus pens, and have found that this one is easily comparable with the higher end ones, yet is a fraction of the price. The tip is soft and slides very smoothly over the iPad screen. This is certainly the best value one I have come across so far.
on 20 October 2011
Having spent nearly £15 on a JustMobile stylus not that long ago, I was pretty cross when the rubber tip disintegrated ... So I decided to give the cheaper styli which are available a chance to shine...and this is a great little chap. Slim to hold, has got a wee attachment so you can leave it plugged into your iPad when not in use, it is every bit as good as more expensive brands. If this only lasts 4 months it won't hurt my wallet so much to replace, and I do not consider it a compromise in any way. Do not be put off by the (cheap) price, it's really good!
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I initially bought this for my mum, who has struggled hopelessly with using the keyboard on her smartphone by hand, and have been pleasantly surprised with the quality and effectiveness of this budget stylus. It's a nice size and weight, and the little plug that fits into the headphone jack on the phone prevents the stylus from getting lost inside the abyss that is the inside of mum's handbag! There isn't enough thread in the attaching strap to allow this to be used while plugged in - but I suspect that a significantly longer strap would be prone to tangling. I was pleased enough with this that I went back and bought one for myself as well.
on 18 August 2011
These are excellent quality and truly excellent value - and it is worrying why other suppliers have them at literarily many times the price. Added to this, the order was despatched well packed and in double quick time - what's more, with no fancy packing and postage charges for each item as can be made by others in the market. Swamp these good people with orders!
11 comment|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2012
OK first of all, why pay more for something like this?
It's a great stylus, use it with my iPad 2. It's got a nice clip which holds the stylus onto my iPad cover and for added securing a little tag which can slot into the headphone socket. It feels well made and the rubber bit at the end is very good. The only draw back I can see is that eventually the rubber will break (the speed of that depends on how heavy handed and how often its used). I only use it for a limited amount (drawings and hghlighting documents) but for me its great.
on 10 January 2012
I was not expecting much when I purchased the stylus to go with my new Apple iPad but it has turned out to be a superb piece of kit. It stops the screen of the iPad getting all smeared and is much better for fine work than my fat fingers! From angry birds to typing the stylus makes them all easier.
on 10 February 2012
Spent abit of time looking at all the stylus available. All, from the cheapest to the most expensive seemed to get mixed reviews. Eventually I concluded mixed reviews must be down to 1) whether you use a screen protector or not, and 2) What software you are using.

I am using the stylus without a screen protector, and with 7Notes HD Premium. Its great for writing notes in meetings. Doesn't take too much time to get used to writing very quickly with it. People have mentioned that the nib cracks - I am using a felt tip pen top to protect it when not in use. One month down and its still great for the price. This is probably as good as any other stylus, and its cheap.
on 10 January 2012
The pen performs exactly as expected, is pleasant to hold and well balanced. I personally removed the headphone clip, as I found the pen was better held within the Ipad case by its existing clip. Seems reasonable value. So far so good.
on 10 April 2012
In the 18 months I had my ipad (original) I wore out two Boxwave styli. At the time I went for that make as they were highly recommended but to be blunt they were actually quite poor with a tendency to stick and then rip. (My first one lasted about 3 months).

For my new iPad(3) I decided to look at an equivalent stylus but cheaper and thought I would give this product a go. So far it seems really good. The rubber tip seems thicker than the boxwave, it runs across the surface beautifully and is a third of the price. Even if it only lasts 3 months (I am sure it will last longer) it will have been better value than the boxwave.
on 4 September 2011
These represent formidable value and are truly excellent. It seems absurd to me that there is an ongoing debate over which high priced, fancy named stylus is 'best' when something as cheap as this works so well. (When I originally wrote this review, the item cost £2.50, with free postage. A snip, at that price.)

See one answered question