Price:£17.99+ Free shipping

on 21 September 2011
OK, so I'm not a kid so I've only memory to remind me how a young child would play with this doll.

However, I'm disappointed that the clothes don't resemble much closer to the prototype photos, and feel that the pictures of the prototype on the box just rubs our noses in the fact that we are getting an inferior product. I'm sure the doll is just fine (I haven't de-boxed her) but the outfit leaves a lot to be desired, especially for the price.

Having said all that she looks good and the extra sparkles for the child to play with would be fun (however not much fun for mum to clean up afterwards, and it gets everywhere). I'm not sure I'd be happy with my child putting all those chemicals on her skin at such a young age either (there's plenty of time for that when she's older). I do think that the make-up would encourage grown-up play but I'm not sure kids need that much encouragement in that area?