I only buy Andrex as I have been collecting and redeeming Puppy Points for ages now, so tend to always buy this brand because of the points and the quality, which is excellent - soft, strong and very long, as their ads used to say! So, overall it works out costing less than cheaper rolls (which I have tried before, but we went through twice as many of them so it was false economy!) and of course my attention was grabbed by the design of the sheets on this particular product. They are gorgeous! So pretty in the bathroom and makes an occasion of using it.

But, and its only a small but, whilst it doesn't feel any thinner, it doesn't feel quite so silky soft. There is a distinct difference in the feel of this Andrex to my normal Andrex that I buy (white, or yellow or blue etc.) but its prettiness and its strength more than make up for this slight flaw in this Bright & Bold version.

Overall I am delighted! would buy again and recommend it.
on 3 September 2012
These toilet rolls certainly do brighten up your bathroom and kids love the different patterns. All that said they are very disappointing as you find they are a lot thinner than you expected therefore you use more than usual. Will not be buying them again.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 July 2013
As I have a small beige minimalist bathroom, even the smallest detail in the decor is quite noticeable, including the toilet roll. This very modern, bright and fun design looks lovely in my bathroom, like a small splash of colour. Although the design was the main reason I chose this specific product, I have to say that it is a great quality toilet tissue, very soft, strong, and long lasting. Keep in mind that the designs may vary and it is not certain that you will get the one in the picture.
on 28 November 2012
These are great. Buying in bulk makes them affordable and they are strong as well as pretty so you don't need too much!
Decided to buy in bulk as i live in the middle of nowhere.

This toilet paper was rubbish.

It didnt match the picture at all, plus it was rough, also it ran our really fast.

Sainsburys value double roll is softer than this rubbish.

Oh and its also more expensive than in the shops.

Never again.
on 22 September 2013
Absolutely fabulous. Very nice.. Love the colours.. Good good good good good good absolutely good. Love it.. Can't wait to get some more
on 14 December 2013
On the whole, very soft and brightens up the entire process. I enjoy using it and will definitely purchase again.
on 14 March 2012
I purchased this to brighten up our bathroom and to entertain my 3 year old daughter. The selection of patterns includes spots, stars, bold, flamingos, owls, butterflies etc (although I think the combination you get varies). It is very pretty and girly with a lot of pink. We love it. Wish it was a bit cheaper though, then I would buy it more often!
on 16 April 2014
Very disappointed, but I ordered the lovely pattern as described above, little dots, bows etc in pinks. blues etc with lovely deep colours which I had purchased elsewhere before. What did I receive horrible colours, designs and very pale and horrid, it does not match the colour in my bathroom. I had to keep as how could I return such a big package. Buyers beware, the above picture is not as described at all. I wish I could get a refund as these designs are only fit for the bin!!!!!
on 24 August 2013
Bathroom visitors thought they were Coooooll .its funny how little things like limited edition toilet roll can change what your talking about at a 60th birthday party