Published 21 months ago by Celticprincess

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Toilet Rolls
These toilet rolls certainly do brighten up your bathroom and kids love the different patterns. All that said they are very disappointing as you find they are a lot thinner than you expected therefore you use more than usual. Will not be buying them again.
Published on 3 Sep 2012 by Real Butter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Toilet Rolls, 3 Sep 2012
Real Butter (Whitley Bay, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrex Touch Of Colour Bathroom Tissue - 4 x Pack of 5 (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars I always buy Andrex but this Ltd. Edition feels different ... but oh so pretty!, 11 Jan 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I only buy Andrex as I have been collecting and redeeming Puppy Points for ages now, so tend to always buy this brand because of the points and the quality, which is excellent - soft, strong and very long, as their ads used to say! So, overall it works out costing less than cheaper rolls (which I have tried before, but we went through twice as many of them so it was false economy!) and of course my attention was grabbed by the design of the sheets on this particular product. They are gorgeous! So pretty in the bathroom and makes an occasion of using it.

But, and its only a small but, whilst it doesn't feel any thinner, it doesn't feel quite so silky soft. There is a distinct difference in the feel of this Andrex to my normal Andrex that I buy (white, or yellow or blue etc.) but its prettiness and its strength more than make up for this slight flaw in this Bright & Bold version.

Overall I am delighted! would buy again and recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars posh loo, 28 Nov 2012
J. R. Unwin (UK) - See all my reviews
These are great. Buying in bulk makes them affordable and they are strong as well as pretty so you don't need too much!

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible value, 2 Jan 2014
Beanie Luck Spud (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Decided to buy in bulk as i live in the middle of nowhere.

This toilet paper was rubbish.

It didnt match the picture at all, plus it was rough, also it ran our really fast.

Sainsburys value double roll is softer than this rubbish.

Oh and its also more expensive than in the shops.

Never again.

3.0 out of 5 stars On the whole, very soft, 14 Dec 2013
On the whole, very soft and brightens up the entire process. I enjoy using it and will definitely purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Sep 2013
Absolutely fabulous. Very nice.. Love the colours.. Good good good good good good absolutely good. Love it.. Can't wait to get some more

5.0 out of 5 stars MODERN AND FUN, 23 July 2013
Eleni - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
As I have a small beige minimalist bathroom, even the smallest detail in the decor is quite noticeable, including the toilet roll. This very modern, bright and fun design looks lovely in my bathroom, like a small splash of colour. Although the design was the main reason I chose this specific product, I have to say that it is a great quality toilet tissue, very soft, strong, and long lasting. Keep in mind that the designs may vary and it is not certain that you will get the one in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars sooooo gently on the butt, 24 Aug 2013
Bathroom visitors thought they were Coooooll .its funny how little things like limited edition toilet roll can change what your talking about at a 60th birthday party

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 1 Aug 2013
thought I would give these a try and wasn't dis pleased they are very soft and look pretty in the bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting toilet tissue!, 14 Mar 2012
I purchased this to brighten up our bathroom and to entertain my 3 year old daughter. The selection of patterns includes spots, stars, bold, flamingos, owls, butterflies etc (although I think the combination you get varies). It is very pretty and girly with a lot of pink. We love it. Wish it was a bit cheaper though, then I would buy it more often!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›