5.0 out of 5 stars Natures aid rose water
This is lovely. It makes my skin feel soft and has a lovely smell. I bought it as a gift for my sister and liked it so much am getting one for myself!
Published on 27 Dec. 2011 by VIV

3.0 out of 5 stars Rosewater - Lovely Fragrance
Was intending to use this as a face toner but found it didn't do much for me. Gave it to my sister who now uses it on her son's skin. It smells lovely though.
Published 4 months ago by Patricia A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natures aid rose water, 27 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Natures Aid Rose Water (Triple Strength) - 150ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic,.quality product!!, 7 Oct. 2014
IrishCol (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Such an amazing, High quality rose water...I am in love. I am in my mid 40's and have normal/dry skin...not dry patches but my skin feels tight and dehydrated. I use this rose water as a toner after cleansing with coconut oil and a muslin cloth. I apply the rose water to a cotton pad and apart from removing any last trace of make up and coconut oil it leaves my skin refreshe and soft. I have noticed that my pore size has reduced ads overall tone of my skin sooo improved. I also fill a small spray bottle to keep in my handbag to refresh during the day and I discovered that spritzing my face after applying my make up, especially after face powder or powder blusher it gives a beautiful finish to my makeup...don't know how but this accidental discovery has totally changed how my makeup looks and lasts throughout the day. I find too that if I'm beginning to flag late afternoon and, makeup has been on from early morning to go to work...a quick Spritz not only refreshes me but refreshes my makeup also and it looks freshly made up again. I have been slowly phasing out all chemical skincare ...I have always used Clarins or Lancome but as I've become more aware of what I'm putting on my face am trying to use natural products more. Apart from it being kinder on my pocket, the combination of cleansing with coconut oil using a muslin cloth and this rose water as my toner it has drastically improved the overall look and feel of my skin...so much so that people have actually noticed the difference and a twice weekly homemade facial sugar scrub has meant I don't even need to use a primer anymore for my makeup. I also use the rose water to give, my hair a quick Spritz which again freshens and revives my hair during the day. This is.a quality rose water...I have tried other brands when I first started using rose water and this I've felt has been the.superior one...and it smells divine. I only wish it came in a mega big size bottle! Manufacturers please take note...we'd like a bigger bottle please! I absolutely recommend this particular rose water, if you are thinking of trying it as part of your skin care regime....do, you will not regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars smells nice.., 29 Sept. 2013
not strong and the smell is lovely.i used it as astringent for my face and love the results! will buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 May 2012
nino (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
I love rose water and use it as a toner after cleansing at night. This is really nice and smells gorgeous. Overall very pleased and will be buying again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toner, 7 Aug. 2013
A. Christopher (UK) - See all my reviews
Seems to work well so far. Only been using for a few days so will see. Moisturiser goes on well afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Mar. 2015
Being in my early forties and suffering bad acne breakouts over the last three years I tried everything on the shelf but anything I used either irritated my skin or made the breakout worse. Having read that rosewater could help I ordered this product. I have only been using this product for 3 weeks and already I
can see a difference in my skin. The current break out has totally cleared and I have no new spots. Not only that but there is a noticeable difference to my complexion. It looks fresh and feels soft. The product has got a strong smell but it isnt too over powering. I use it twice a day after cleansing and is the first product that has helped me. I have noticed also that my pores seem to have tightened. I would really suggest anyone with problem skin to give it a try. I am really happy and will be re ordering again. Wish I had discovered this a few years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice on my skin, 28 Mar. 2014
I wanted something gentler than a traditional toner, and after reading the reviews on here thought I would try this. I'm glad I did! It smells lovely, is really refreshing and gentle on the face, and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. I have used Sanctuary, Clinique, Clarins toners, and much prefer this Rose Water to any of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely face toner, 21 Feb. 2013
I use this triple strength rose water every day and would not like to be without it. It leaves the skin feeling soft, silky and refreshed.
It is excellent value for money and does a far better job than many high street products. Thank you amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best toner I've ever used!!, 27 Sept. 2013
I bought apple cider vinegar as it's supposed to be amazing on your skin as a toner, but I didn't want to use it neat, so I thought I'd try mixing it with rose water. The rose water smells really good, and combined with the cider vinegar, my skin is really soft, blemishes pretty much none existent, pore size reduced and skin tone is evened. I have very dry, but oily skin with eczema patches at times & sensitivity is a big problem and breakouts, but this combination really works for me. I can't believe something as cheap & simple as this can be so effective! So much better than all the high-end products I've used in the past. Will definitely repurchase and continue to use. I finally have nice skin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 20 Jun. 2014
I used this Rose water mixed with apple cider viber to create the best skin toner ever discovered. And WOW!!! the result is amazing.

Natures Aid Rose Water (Triple Strength) - 150ml