5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I ordered several pairs in my Sons age, when they arrived they were way too big. He is quite small but still they are definitely sized to the larger child in the age group. I sent them back and was contacted by a very helpful lady who sorted out my preferences as they didn't have a direct replacement. Excellent value for money and very good customer service.
Published 19 months ago by Pa Peat

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong design
I was dissapointed as though i was sent Dr Who pjs,they didnt have design featured with daleks&tardis my son so wanted.Was refunded but had to pay p&p both ways.
Published on 15 Sep 2011 by pastel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Sep 2012
Pa Peat (United Kingdon) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pyjamas, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Pyjamas | Dr Who PJs |From Age 4 to 12 Years (Apparel)
These are wonderful for young doctor who fans! Not only do they feel nice and soft, they are also really nice pyjamas.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the docs fan, 13 Aug 2013
Brian E. Viercant (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these for our granddaughter who is crazy about Doctor Who and now watches the programme wearing her new pyjamas

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Pyjamas, 9 Jun 2013
The pyjamas were a good fit for my son who is quite tall for his age so I was worried they might be short, the material feels like it is good quality and they washed very well he has worn them loads since they arrived.

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong design, 15 Sep 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality issue, 31 Mar 2014
Quality could have been better especially on seams and around labels, will eventually cause irritation to the skin, but I assume this is reflected in the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of this world pj's!, 14 Mar 2014
Excellent quality of material, smooth soft and comfy cotton. Item was as described by the seller and delivery and packaging was spot on. The background colour of the pj's I received was navy blue and not grey as shown here in this picture, the navy blue looks better in my opinion. Currently on the big side for my nephew as he is only 4, but he absolutely adores them and loves bedtime even more now and will definitely get his wear out of them. An excellent present for Dr Who fans! I also purchased the Dr Who Cyberman fleece blanket as part of his present which also went down a treat with my nephew.

4.0 out of 5 stars son loves them, 2 Mar 2014
CC01 (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Comfy and cosy. Bright clear print of the favourite doctor. A little on the large size around the waist but as they are for sleeping/lounging around in my son isn't too bothered.
Downside: did need hand washing at first as they were not completely colourfast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift., 28 Feb 2014
Good quality. Washed well. Great fit. A much loved gift that i would recommend. Great price too for the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 7 Feb 2014
These are perfect for my 5 year old. They fitted him perfect and he loves putting them on for bed. Would have been even better if the slippers were in his size too!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›