5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I ordered several pairs in my Sons age, when they arrived they were way too big. He is quite small but still they are definitely sized to the larger child in the age group. I sent them back and was contacted by a very helpful lady who sorted out my preferences as they didn't have a direct replacement. Excellent value for money and very good customer service.
Published on 8 Sept. 2012 by Pa Peat

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong design
I was dissapointed as though i was sent Dr Who pjs,they didnt have design featured with daleks&tardis my son so wanted.Was refunded but had to pay p&p both ways.
Published on 15 Sept. 2011 by pastel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Sept. 2012
Pa Peat (United Kingdon) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pyjamas, 13 Dec. 2013
These are wonderful for young doctor who fans! Not only do they feel nice and soft, they are also really nice pyjamas.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the docs fan, 13 Aug. 2013
Brian E. Viercant (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these for our granddaughter who is crazy about Doctor Who and now watches the programme wearing her new pyjamas

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong design, 15 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 July 2014
Bought these for my son's birthday. Perfect fit and he loves them

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely printed., 14 July 2014
Comfortable pyjamas which are a little long on the bottom half, but very good fit on the top half. The print is on vinyl and seems to be washing well so far. My little boy is over the moon with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Character Boys Doctor Who Pyjamas Ages 5 to 13 Years (Apparel)
Great pj's - grandson loves them and has already worn them even though his birthday was yesterday. Would recommend to anyone. .

4.0 out of 5 stars They are worn, 23 May 2014
A present for my nephew. I am told he wears them and enjoys doing so, though they are not particularly hard-wearing, but this isn't a huge issue as he has grown out of them by the time I write this review.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality issue, 31 Mar. 2014
Quality could have been better especially on seams and around labels, will eventually cause irritation to the skin, but I assume this is reflected in the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of this world pj's!, 14 Mar. 2014
Excellent quality of material, smooth soft and comfy cotton. Item was as described by the seller and delivery and packaging was spot on. The background colour of the pj's I received was navy blue and not grey as shown here in this picture, the navy blue looks better in my opinion. Currently on the big side for my nephew as he is only 4, but he absolutely adores them and loves bedtime even more now and will definitely get his wear out of them. An excellent present for Dr Who fans! I also purchased the Dr Who Cyberman fleece blanket as part of his present which also went down a treat with my nephew.

Doctor Who Pyjamas - Tardis - Age 7 to 8 Years