5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Colour Sewing Thread Set
I recently bought this item and I am completely delighted. It was delivered very quickly with first class communication from the seller. The quality is fantastic and I am definitely going to order some more. I happily recommend that you use this seller.
Rainbow Colour Sewing Thread Sets - 39 Spools
Published on 2 Jun 2011 by JDS7

2.0 out of 5 stars I can just get away with it if I use it as a top thread with good old Gutermanns thread in my bottom spool
Looking at the other reviews, I guess I am the only person that have a problem with the thread. I actually received the colours in the picture, but the thread is so thin, I have been unable to use it as both a top and bottom thread, regardless of fabric, needle or machine thread tension. I can just get away with it if I use it as a top thread with good old Gutermanns...
Published 2 months ago by Lyn

‹ Previous | 14 5 610 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Shan® Rainbow Colour Sewing Thread Sets with Gift box- 33 Spools (All purpose polyester domestic sewing machine thread)
Happy to see this. Now I got all colours in my hand and quality is excellent aswell :) must recommended to my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars basic bit of kit for any sewer or crafter, 22 Mar 2014
Pretty much all the colours you could ever need right there.. this is a basic bit of kit for any sewer or crafter or quilter. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 Mar 2014
I am an avid sewer and wanted all the colours I can find so I can create lots of projects. they are so expensive to buy in the shops. And was glad to come across this box of 33 spoils with a tonne of thread on each one. I wont be buying again for a while

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased, 5 Mar 2014
B. Sloan "biddy" (Belfast) - See all my reviews
really love this thread well pleased with everything about it the cost the delivery was all spot on would recommend this to anyone I have an embroidery machine and the thread worked great with it so much so I have ordered another one

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the beginner, 18 Feb 2014
Rah (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I've just decided to take up sewing and this set is brilliant - all the colours I could ever want and good quality thread. Arrived really quickly and was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars ready set go, 14 Feb 2014
Just started sewing as a hobby so didn't want too many expensive things while I learn the necessary skills. It has a range of colours so I will always have something I need. I think the quality is fine for what I wanted it for. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great colours, 9 Jan 2014
This is a great collection of colours. Would be great for anyone just starting out with sewing. For the quality and number of spools, think it offers great value. There is no black though. Not used them yet; to give a proper review on quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Dec 2013
Really good value, more thread that I thought there would be. Lovely colours as well, now just have to get sewing:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 28 Nov 2013
Started a sewing course and bought this. Colours are great and thread is easy to use. Great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Oct 2013
Phil (Leeds, West Yorkshire, GB) - See all my reviews
Bought it to take abroad to a development project, so the range of colours, price and amount was excellent. Would get one for personal use as needed.

‹ Previous | 14 5 610 | Next ›