8,595 Reviews
 (6,954)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came...
Published on 18 Oct. 2011 by Amie C

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Parcel Force
The product is absolutely what you would expect, a gift card, but I chose to have the next day delivery as this was a present. I simply thought there would be no issue with being out when it was delivered as it is low value and fits in a letter box, but because next day delivery is delivered by parcel force they insisted on taking it to the nearest post office as I was...
Published 11 months ago by Ali B

‹ Previous | 1403 404 405860 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars gift cards, 1 Dec. 2011
Great idea for all the family have used this 2/3 times now when I am running late with a pressy, also for family that live away I feel that I am not spending ½ their present money on postage. Teenagers like it and spend a lot of time searching for the best value and choosing something they really want. And then as it arrives on the doorstep more excitement. I don't know anyone who doesn't like to receive post with their name on what ever age(apart from bills).

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost in post but issue quickly resolved, 25 Nov. 2011
My first attempt to buy a voucher was lost in the post. After contacting Amazon via the on-line chat, the issue was resolved very quickly and a new one was sent and arrived the next day.

4.0 out of 5 stars vouchers, 25 Nov. 2011
Excellent for gift for people they can pick what they want from a variety of different products . speedy delivery , easy to use cannot fault .

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, 23 Nov. 2011
kim (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
My gift card arrived the next morning after being ordered, which was great and i even got it with free delivery, the card it comes in has a nice design on it but it would be a little better if the card inside had the same design on it, but i'm very happy with this order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Lightening Service, 22 Nov. 2011
I cant believe how quickly this gift card arrived. Brilliant service, would definitely use again. At least I didn't look as though I had forgotten someones Birthday!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The next best thing, 22 Nov. 2011
I bought this for Christmas for my aunt who has a Kindle, as you cannot buy books for the Kindle as gifts yet and the fact that the book I wanted to get her isn't released until January this really is the next best thing, great idea and I know it will be greatly appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Nov. 2011
Simon Young "Scymon" (Bexhill-on-sea, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
good option if you are struggling to decide on that perfect gift for someone or too lazy to think about it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift Card, 21 Nov. 2011
T. Lang "Terri" (UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with how quickly this was dispatched. It arrived very quickly to the address and is always a good present as they can use it to buy what they really want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper Gift Card, 21 Nov. 2011
The card solved the problem of forgetting a birthday until it was too late to go to the shops and posting a present

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect gift with prompt delivery!!!, 17 Nov. 2011
this was the perfect gift. it is great for those people who seem to have it all. with amazon having such a huge range to choose from there is something for every kind of person.

‹ Previous | 1403 404 405860 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £25 (Kindle)