4,279 Reviews
 (3,299)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came...
Published on 18 Oct 2011 by Amie C

1.0 out of 5 stars Guaranteed Delivery?
Purchased a gift card on 12th Sep for my mums birthday on 13th Sep. Took comfort from the 'one day delivery' which was supposedly guaranteed.

I received an order confirmation email at 16.26 stating "Guaranteed delivery date: 13 Sep 2012". Another email arrived at 22.35 saying the order had dispatched. It also stated "Dispatched via DPD (guaranteed delivery date...
Published 22 months ago by Lewis Duffy

‹ Previous | 1343 344 345428 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs looking at by management., 17 Dec 2012
The 10 tokens are fine, but arrived after three days, not the promised one.

I have now returned to buy some more - but no cards for 15! Its a recession folks, get real!

10 too stingy for what I want, 20 too generous. Off to the High Street.

1.0 out of 5 stars Reviewing Delivery NOT Voucher Itself, 17 Dec 2012
M Topley "M. Topley" (Leicester, England.) - See all my reviews
I ordered this voucher a week ago now as knew and was "guaranteed" next day delivery. A week later and still not arrived. I ordered in plenty of time as I knew the Christmas rush would be on, but still nothing. I was going to send it in a box with other presents for my girlfriend who I unfortunately can't see over the Christmas period and now looks like I'll have to send all her presents minus this one. "Guaranteed" next day delivery should mean, just that!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt arrive - again!, 17 Dec 2012
After not arriving I have spent 30 mins on the phone to someone in India who spoke appaling English only to tell me they could not send me a replacement. Reluctantly I ordred another only for this to not arrive either! Now too late for Xmas pressie it was supposed to be. Appaling customer service!!!
Also worth noting - 'Free next day delivery' apparantly means 'up to 7 days' - why do I waste my time with Amazon?

5.0 out of 5 stars choose your own gift, 16 Dec 2012
Great idea for birthdays or christmas. I am happy to recommend
this idea to everyone. Arrived very quickly and saved shopping time.

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle gift card, 16 Dec 2012
was bought as part of a birthday present,arrived the following day and the person really loved it,would definetely order again

5.0 out of 5 stars great arrived on time, 16 Dec 2012
Great arrived on time happy. Would be good to allow customers to buy directly on line e-books or gift vouchers as a way forward.

5.0 out of 5 stars presents, 16 Dec 2012
easy presents while living overseas and saves on postage as postage is so expensive in spain and they can chose what they want

4.0 out of 5 stars gift tokens, 16 Dec 2012
same as most gift tokens , no more , no less , however did arrive in superfast time , suppose true teast will come when recipient uses them

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 16 Dec 2012
Dose what it says on the tin easy to apply to amazon account and use when needed nice choice of different gift card pictures as well

4.0 out of 5 stars pressie, 16 Dec 2012
i bought this as a christmas present for one of my family, received it very quickly. liked the different options for sending it to the recipient

‹ Previous | 1343 344 345428 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - 500 (Snowy City)
500.00