5,068 Reviews
 (3,950)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came...
Published on 18 Oct 2011 by Amie C

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT TRUST AMAZON'S ONE DAY DELIVERY PROMISE.
Do not trust Amazon to deliver a birthday card/ gift card on time for someone's birthday.

I ordered one on Thursday for someone's birthday on the following Saturday. I asked for one-day delivery and received an email later on Thursday to say the card had been dispatched.

I assumed that the card had been delivered until I received an email on Tuesday...
Published 27 days ago by Bladesman

‹ Previous | 1374 375 376507 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 15 Feb 2012
Fab thank you a good transaction and arrived in plenty of time. Excellent service will definitely us again as a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars gift card, 13 Feb 2012
I purchased this gift card alongside an Amazon Kindle as an Xmas gift for my daughter. Using the card is extremely simple and straightforward. In this instance it was used to download/pay for books and I would recommend this method of buying gifts to anyone. Certainly beats trecking round the shops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 13 Feb 2012
When I'm asked what I want for my birthdays, xmas etc, having 5 grandchildren makes it simple.
Amazon cards give me the choice to get what I really want!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Cards, 12 Feb 2012
Amazon gift cards.
Stuck for a gift idea this could be the answer. With Amazon fast service it could be a great help. I ordered on Sunday pm and the card arrived on Monday am. Just brill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 11 Feb 2012
Gift cards are great, you can then buy whatever you would like. There are such a good range of gifts, my friends and family love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars books galore, 9 Feb 2012
Perfect gift for my wife who is an avid reader and has recently been buying e books for her android tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Gift Card, 8 Feb 2012
Card arrived in good time.A great idea,I will never be stuck for present ideas again. Recipent can now choose their own reading material and I get the thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 8 Feb 2012
I have infrequently used Amazon gift certificates as I felt the printed gift certificates looked a little cheap. That has all changed with the introduction of the gift card. Much nicer to give as a gift and delivered next day at no charge. I will be using the Amazon gift card service frequently now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery time, 8 Feb 2012
Obviously a great idea for those difficult to choose gifts! It actually even arrived THE next day, as in I ordered in Tuesday afternoon and it was at my doorstep Wednesday morning! I had forgotten post could be that quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars gift card present, 7 Feb 2012
I have never used Amazon for gift cards before, but the service and response from the person we got the gift card for was extremely good. Service and delivery was excellent.

‹ Previous | 1374 375 376507 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30 (Snowy City)