4,315 Reviews
 (3,327)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came...
Published on 18 Oct 2011 by Amie C

1.0 out of 5 stars Guaranteed Delivery?
Purchased a gift card on 12th Sep for my mums birthday on 13th Sep. Took comfort from the 'one day delivery' which was supposedly guaranteed.

I received an order confirmation email at 16.26 stating "Guaranteed delivery date: 13 Sep 2012". Another email arrived at 22.35 saying the order had dispatched. It also stated "Dispatched via DPD (guaranteed delivery date...
Published 22 months ago by Lewis Duffy

‹ Previous | 1388 389 390432 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for grown up children of all ages ., 2 Jan 2012
When your children are grownups , nothing seems to be better than them choosing their own 'main' presents , AMAZON Gift Card / Vouchers make this a must with such a wonderful variety of choice , my sons have been well pleased on many occasions , therefore one happy Mum , thank you AMAZON .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift Cards, 1 Jan 2012
We recently purchased 4 Amazon Gift Cards for our 4 Grandchildren. They are teenagers and were beginning to be a problem with regard to Christmas presents. We decided to try the Gift Cards and they have been received with great enthusiasm. We chose to have the cards sent to us and we could therefore write a greeting in them. The quality of the Cards was excellent. We will certainly consider this method for their birthday presents and we would recommend these cards to anyone who is having a problem in deciding on a gift for their teenagers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Service, 1 Jan 2012
First time I had bought a voucher-so easy-and a very professional service-delivered next day-even at Christmas which I did not expect. Impressive service-thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase, 1 Jan 2012
I purchased this gift voucher for my brother's xmas present, I was shocked at just how quick, simple the whole process was. I will be doing that more often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we asked for and easy to use with account., 1 Jan 2012
The gift card option is very good and can easily be used with your amazon account.
You will have no problem spending 50 on kindle books over a short period of time, a good start to the new year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I bought, 31 Dec 2011
Mrs. V. J. Duke (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I was stuck what to get for my husband but I knew he had set up a wish list. All I can say is Shopping on Christmas Day was a great hit and no queues to worry about.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift vouchers, 31 Dec 2011
ordered gift vouchers for books from amazon late in the afternoon and they were despatched free of charge and were recieved the next day very speedy delivery and it saves selecting the wrong book for the person.the gift card had a nice snowy city scene on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Vouchers., 30 Dec 2011
A perfect gift, solves my sons present each Christmas, who loves books, games and DVDs. He lives in London so no heavy gifts to carry, the plus for me is not a lot of wrapping!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazon gift cards, 30 Dec 2011
the amazon gift card is a gr8 gift christmas or birtday it alows the user 2 buy any thing they want with it from amazon i gave 1 2 my grandpa for his christmas he loves it because it means he can buy books for his kindle also he can buy what ever else he wants from amazon Amazon.co.uk Paper Gift Card - FREE One-Day Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Cards., 30 Dec 2011
I was delighted that the cards arrived speedily the people who i gave them to were equally delighted at being able to make their own decisions on what to buy.

‹ Previous | 1388 389 390432 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - 10 (Snowy City)
10.00