6,304 Reviews
 (4,987)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came...
Published on 18 Oct 2011 by Amie C

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Parcel Force
The product is absolutely what you would expect, a gift card, but I chose to have the next day delivery as this was a present. I simply thought there would be no issue with being out when it was delivered as it is low value and fits in a letter box, but because next day delivery is delivered by parcel force they insisted on taking it to the nearest post office as I was...
Published 7 months ago by Ali B

‹ Previous | 1393 394 395631 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I bought, 31 Dec 2011
Mrs. V. J. Duke (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I was stuck what to get for my husband but I knew he had set up a wish list. All I can say is Shopping on Christmas Day was a great hit and no queues to worry about.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift vouchers, 31 Dec 2011
ordered gift vouchers for books from amazon late in the afternoon and they were despatched free of charge and were recieved the next day very speedy delivery and it saves selecting the wrong book for the person.the gift card had a nice snowy city scene on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Vouchers., 30 Dec 2011
A perfect gift, solves my sons present each Christmas, who loves books, games and DVDs. He lives in London so no heavy gifts to carry, the plus for me is not a lot of wrapping!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazon gift cards, 30 Dec 2011
the amazon gift card is a gr8 gift christmas or birtday it alows the user 2 buy any thing they want with it from amazon i gave 1 2 my grandpa for his christmas he loves it because it means he can buy books for his kindle also he can buy what ever else he wants from amazon Amazon.co.uk Paper Gift Card - FREE One-Day Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Cards., 30 Dec 2011
I was delighted that the cards arrived speedily the people who i gave them to were equally delighted at being able to make their own decisions on what to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift cards, 30 Dec 2011
Hi i live in the UK and chose the card as a gift for some one who lives in Germany ,The flexibility is great and with such a choice for other goods in the amazon range i know that he will be able to get something that he really wants , ordering was so easy and secure payment too, delivery was only a few days in the post ,ordering online just makes life easy .

5.0 out of 5 stars delivery, 29 Dec 2011
The gift card was absolutely fantastic the only down side was that although it was supposed to be sent by special delivery it took seven days to get to us. Delivery agents were city link - not impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars voucher, 29 Dec 2011
these make an ideal present , for family and friends who live away allowing them to chose from a wide range of gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £100 (Christmas Tree), 29 Dec 2011
Amazon.co.uk Paper Gift Card - FREE One-Day Delivery What can I say; my daughter's fiancé wanted an Amazon gift voucher for Christmas. It arrived promptly, one day delivery, and is enclosed in an attractive Christmas tree design card. Great, it fitted the bill exactly.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say? Always a winner., 29 Dec 2011
Pam Vick "Pam Vick" (London) - See all my reviews
I don't usually like buying tokens but for 16 and 17 year old boys it's a safer bet than trying to choose yourself.

‹ Previous | 1393 394 395631 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £500 (Christmas Tree)