5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
This is a great book to buy if you're just starting to draw anime/manga or if you're just interested in it. It's set out nicely and clearly, it's easy to understand and the author clearly knows what he's talking about. It's not that expensive either which is a bonus.
Published on 20 Dec 2011 by Cristina

1.0 out of 5 stars Too short
I didn't find anything that would be useful. I expected that there would be step by step instructions but there were only pictures and I finished the book within three minutes or less. I think that there are much better guides out there, and I think that I just wasted my money on this.
Published 22 months ago by CheSiJoCaNipaah

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Dec 2011
Cristina "LMG" (The United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Draw Manga Eyes (Manga University Presents Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 28 Mar 2013
Excellent book, gives you the basic techniques needed to get started, definitely worth the money!

Just press the buy button, not the cancel order, you wont regret it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 21 Feb 2013