on 23 August 2011
This is a really great phone, easy to use, easy to hear, easy to see text, camera is extremely good, nice balanced phone not too heavy, would recommend it.
on 27 September 2013
I purchased this for my Mum, and I have to say it is superb. I use the latest smart phoned and honestly I could easily use this myself as a main phone if I needed to.

The phone is ideal for people who might have difficulty with their hearing and or eyesight or both, and also want an extremely easy to use phone. The operation is very tidy and easy and if you are use to a different make of phone the transition of learning this device is seamless.

I really do recommend this product 100%.
on 22 May 2012
This phone needs a micro sim card which isn't mentioned anywhere. So I got the new phone and my sim wouldn't fit, nothing on Amazon, nothing on the Doro site (and their helpline number is an international call centre) so spent 30 minutes struggling with Orange and eventually I believe a replacement card with the same phone number is on its way. Doro's email help suggested I got a sim that fitted (have a Nobel prize Sherlock). For a phone targeted at those of us with less than average tech ability it's not good enough.
44 comments|30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 November 2013
I wanted a simple phone to make calls, text, have a camera & a diary. This suits my needs exactly. I like the flip top action which protects the keyboard. I like the big letters & numbers. It has an ICE emergency feature which I think is great. It also has a good radio which is a bonus. I'd recommend this phone to anyone who wants a straightforward simple mobile.
on 10 November 2011
Excellent product it is a huge improvement to the previous one especcially for partially sighted. I makes you feel normal with a camera and all the benefits of a more expensive one
on 29 April 2013
I bought an similar model for my elderly mother and she loved it, being in her 80s I was concerned but she took to it right away so I decided to invest in one for myself as my eyesight is also failing and with the big buttons and screen it's great, on time and no problems.
on 31 July 2013
Phone arrived quickly. I had a red one (nice red). The down side for me was not being able to put it on loud speaker until the person you are calling answers the phone! Other wise the big buttons and the volume is fine. O
on 14 May 2012
Bought this for my husband, he loves it. It is simple to use and is pleasant on the eye too. Came with a lovely stand for charging. Well worth the money.
on 6 March 2014
This was a Christmas present for my husband, and it arrived in good time. Can't yet report on its performance, as he has yet to try it! Can't get him out of the rut of using his old one, which drives him mad with its beeps when the battery is low, and the fact that it unlocks itself and starts using numbers! Hopefully, it will be as good as all the reports on this model have led me to believe, and if he doesn't use it soon, I shall take it over!!
on 17 December 2012
My mum can use it easily, just as described. Her friends all like it too. Comes with very handy charging cradle.