Price:£23.35+ Free shipping

on 11 February 2014
I have a bathroom FULL of hair products that don't do what they say on the tin but this DID!! I have medium-fine, very bleached, damaged hair and although i use Nexus protein treatment it was getting as it needed more moisture too. It was a gamble paying out this much, most expensive treatment i've bought i think, but, it worked. I have only used it once and didn't leave it on for long as was in a rush but it still worked! I shampoo my hair with Aussie shine shampoo, then put some of this onto towel dried hair, gave it a comb and rinsed. I also use Elvive Damage care, leave in conditioner to give it extra hydration and shine. It made my hair noticeably less damaged and my hair felt stronger and healthier without weighing it down. Less frizzy ends too. The next day my hair seemed to hold it's shape instead of it looking flat and damaged. I will try using it for a longer time next time. It is just a shame it's so expensive but i'm going to be putting this at the top of my list! Was going to try the everyday conditioner but it didn't have good reviews.
on 26 December 2013
Buy this every year for my sister, who bleaches and dyes her hair on a regular basis. It basically transforms her hair from being a birds nest to a sleek and stylable barnet. Great if you need a rescue miracle for your hair.
on 30 December 2015
I was skeptical as before I tried this, I hadn't had good experiences with protein treatments for my hair. They made it crunchy, hard and fall out rather than strengthen it. But this stuff is the real deal. My hair feels significantly stronger, more elastic and no longer like it will break even when I'm touching it gently. The best thing is I don't have to sit with it in my hair for hours, 15 minutes really does do the trick like the instructions on the pot says. A little bit goes a long way, which is great since the pot is rather small. It is expensive, but worth every penny. It was easy to spread through my curly, thick hair and actually helped me to detangle it so this is a great buy. I've been using it paired with the leave-in conditioner of the same line and will be repurchasing when it runs out. I'm very happy and pleasantly surprised.
on 26 June 2015
After being recommended this by my hairdressers I brought it online as it was far cheaper. It makes your hair super soft!

I have really curly hair that gets really dry but this is great. Just use it once a week as a hair mask for 30 minutes and it works wonders!
on 25 October 2015
Lovely conditioner,smoothed my bleach blonde hair in an instant,only downside is the packaging,the tub slipped out of my hand & landed face down on the shower floor :( could be better designed,otherwise fab conditioner
on 22 March 2015
Great hair treatment - working better if you use it after CAT of the same line. Great smell, easy to spread and, more importantly, great results. If you want to rescue your hair instead of having a hair cut, go for it - it's worth every penny.
on 23 November 2014
Used it once so far and absolutely loved it. My relaxed hair wants protein, but most treatments made my hair feel stiff and horrible. This one is the exact opposite. Left it on for 20 mins, rinsEd it out and my hair felt like a dream
on 24 April 2016
The order came quick from USA NY. I love this product and rated it a five!
I have coloured relaxed hair. I did a deep treatment this weekend and Sat with it for 2 hours, some time spent under heat steam and the rest with a plastic cap.
I use to use keracare treatment but the difference is stark, I will not go back to keracare as it feels watery compared to this Redken great feeling and smelling product.
End result my hair came out super soft, less shedding. My hair was much easier to blow dry without tangles, very easy to style after, even super soft hair the next day too.
My hair in a whole is very soft , bouncy, light (I didn't need to over moisturiser my hair after with products, except a light sprinkle of Jamaican castor oil to protect the scalp). It has even revived my highlights that I put in at Christmas.
Great product, I want to try the extream spray to protect against shedding!!
on 22 October 2014
The item described and listed is strength builder plus the item I received in just normal strength builder, according to my reaserch their is very little diffrece between the two. More importantly my hair is super soft after one use.
on 13 October 2015
My hair has literally never been as soft as when I use this. I went from a frizzy, frazzled, bleached mess, to silky mermaid tresses after one use. I am actually a little bit in love with this product.