Price:£33.90+ Free shipping

on 9 June 2014
Purchased this woofer guitar for my two year old son and we think it is wonderful. Beautifully designed, very durable and robust. Lots of additional features and the batteries last ages. Very impressed with the ethos of B toys who donate money to children's charities with each purchase too. Superb price, worth every penny and more. My son will be playing with this for years.
on 8 August 2013
This is the second Woofer I have bought. Played with by children but guess who finds it fun also?....Yup....the adults.
Well constructed and switches off automatically when not being used thus saving the batteries. Great for exploring different sounds and songs.
I bought for a 3 yr. old and a 4 yr. old. They love it!.
on 19 January 2015
Love the guitar, the only draw back is the strap is completely useless. It is too short for anything. Sadly, my daughter saw the version with the long strap in the US and was so irritated she could put it around her neck and wear it like a real guitar. Otherwise, everyone in the family has fun playing with this toy.
on 29 April 2013
Spoke with father of child who said it was 'loved' by ALL family members throughout Xmas.....they all got a lot of enjoyment out of it as well as the child I had actually bought it for.
on 11 May 2016
Bought this as a Christmas gift for our 1 year old nephew. He absolutely loved it! Very different to his other toys, haven't found anything like this in the shops. Lots of interactive buttons to press and different settings so you don't get bored of the same old sounds over again. Lovely, good quality design. Fantastic for 1 year old but will also be something he could grow into or suitable for older toddlers so they can have a go on their 'first guitar'. Particularly enjoyed the 'wolf howl' setting!
on 25 May 2013
I bought this toy for my grandson aged two it is a little complicated for him just now but he loves it anyway
on 1 August 2014
I love this thing. It has so many settings and great songs and just plain cute. It also comes with a book of songs to play. I wish that the UK offered more B. things, they are pretty top notch.
Be warned, if you are annoyed by children's toy noises, this will not give you a moments peace. one setting is all of the songs and notes done as a "bow"
on 18 May 2014
We wanted our grandson to be able to make music on his own and he certainly can on this. Easy to use with multiple features for discovery over and over. Wish it had more songs or songs with words, but it works wonderfully to turn our little ones into music makers.
on 17 January 2015
Faulty product: strap extremely short so the guitar cannot really be used apart from sitting on your lap (it's much shorter than the images suggest, must be faulty). Came with old batteries that leaked!!!! Otherwise a very fun product.
on 10 January 2013
I bought this guitar has a gift for my nephew (3 years old) as he was always interested by the real one his mother has.

He aws extatic when i gave him and had not stop playing since then.

Truely awesome gift.