5.0 out of 5 stars The reviews are right!, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: ClearZal Callus Creme 100g (Misc.)
My feet usually resemble goat's hooves. They started to go downhill after having kids and I've neglected them ever since, apart from occasionally using Scholl hard skin remover and cream which both worked for me years ago but now aren't hardcore enough for my skin. I decided this summer my heels would look like those of a teenager so I've been using a pumice stone combined with this cream worn overnight and topped off with lovely thick socks. You need to rub the cream in really well and I prefer to slather it on. After a week of this approach my feet are looking transformed. If you check out the ingredients they include generous amounts of salicylic acid and urea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Podiatrist couldn't believe her eyes!, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: ClearZal Callus Creme 100g (Misc.)
This really did work for my husband! He has a bad callus under his little toe, which has to be regularly trimmed down by his Podiatrist. At one point it turned into an ulcer, bad news because he is diabetic. It's been there for years, and nothing shifts it for long. After using Clearzal on it for a few weeks, next time he went to the Podiatrist, the top of it just came away, and although there is still a bit left, it is nothing compared to what it used to be. His Podiatrist can't believe the improvement in his callus, and wanted to know what this wonder cream was called!

I am just about to order another lot of it, as I don't want to be without it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: ClearZal Callus Creme 100g (Misc.)
This is now my standard treatment for cracked and badly callused heels. My patients love it. Far more effective that Urea enriched cream alone. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 20 May 2014
mattyjack (Burnham-on-Crouch) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ClearZal Callus Creme 100g (Misc.)
I suffer badly from dry, cracked heels and have spent fortunes try different creams and gadgets. I now rub away the heels when they are bone dry with a foot file, and then apply this cream. My feet have never looked better. Apart from when I was a baby of course.