on 8 November 2012
I thought I was taking a bit of a gamble buying earings online, but these, which were a gift for my mother, are really elegant and pretty and look lovely on her. We wanted the silver colour, but as my mum can't wear this metal, we went for the white gold. I was delighted with the quality and look of the earings and my mum loves them, win win!
on 11 December 2012
These look lovely earrings. They were discounted in price but look expensive. They were bought as a present but I would love a pair. My experience of buying jewellery on Amazon has been favourable. The product arrived promptly and us well presented. It is great to be able to buy quality jewellery online from a trusted source.
on 6 December 2013
Beautiful earrings, purchased as a birthday gift for my daughter. Arrived promptly, nice packaging no problems experienced with delivery. Absolutely had desired effect on the day, my daughter loved them and has worn them constantly since. I would fully recommend this as a purchase, no negative comments at all.
on 14 December 2013
I bought these for my wife and she loves them. They look very stylish on and are a good size.
on 13 June 2013
These earrings are lovely and arrived at the earliest date stated and look very classy on! I am really impressed with the quality, fit and value for money. Would recommend MIORE and the seller
on 30 July 2013
I had read previous reviews before hitting the 'buy' button and was absolutely delighted when they arrived. Nice size and weight. Traditional yet modern.
on 2 July 2013
truly elegant and well worth the money......i have bought these as a gift for my soon to be daughter in law for her to wear on 'the day'.....
on 27 December 2014
May not be the crown jewels but my wife Christine loves them, besides they cost considerably less than the crown jewels so I haven't got the additional expense of insurance and she looks the crown jewels when she's wearing them. Truth be told I dear not say anything different!
on 20 July 2014
Arrived promptly. Bought for my daughter's wedding and she was very pleased with them. understated and elegant but of course the diamonds are small. Good value compared with high street prices.
on 23 April 2016
Absolutely delighted with these gorgeous and elegant looking ear rings. So pleased with the look and good price of these pendants. Hope I will not damage ear rings since they are quite dainty and delicate.Thank you for another very good buy from Amazon.