5.0 out of 5 stars karrimor women's bodmin II walking boots
I walk miles every day with my dog in the countryside and these boots have been very comfortable and hardwearing. This is my 2nd pair and are good value, supportive and quite attractive (for womens walking boots)!Karrimor Women's Bodmin II Mid L Weathertite Walking Boot
Published on 14 Aug 2011 by jazzym13

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't last
Published on 18 Aug 2011 by A reviewer

5.0 out of 5 stars karrimor women's bodmin II walking boots, 14 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and hard wearing, 29 Aug 2011
As a geography student these are an essential for field trips, the boots are extremely comfortable and do not have to be broken in like most boots do. Have worn these almost everyday for the last 4 months and they're still in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars V light & comfortable!, 12 May 2011
Got these for my holiday in Germany I knew we would do lots of walking and I was so right we did. But the boots were a good fit and didn't hurt my feet at all. Didn't even know i'd got them on they were so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable!, 23 Jun 2011
Absolutely brilliant purchase, fantastic price! Excellent delivery too! Boots are so light and comfortable!
nothing else really to say, except i would recommend buying these boots from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Women's Bodmin II Walking boot, 22 Aug 2011
This has to be the most comfortable walking boot I have had. I have had a lot of Karrimor products but this is fantastic.
I did not follow recommendtions from previous feedback and ordered my normal size and it fit perfectly.
I walk miles and put this boot through its paces the first time i tried it out. I walked through every muddy puddle, streams, rocks, gravel etc and the walk remained comfortable and my feet dry.
I left the boots to dry out and then brushed dirt off and they came up like new.
Most fantastic boot ever and girlie pink to boot. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet!, 25 May 2011
I have wide feet, a high arch and have trouble getting walking boots that fit, and usually end up having to get mens, that has changed with this boot, they fit lovely and no break in needed, they were instantly comfortable. I would stick to the size you are, as I do not think you have to go up a size with these, as I would normally have to go up to a 9 and I have an 8 that is a good fit, there is plenty of room. They are light weight and have been good for Dog walks and out an about in the lakes. As for how long they will last we will see, only had a couple of months. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, 15 Aug 2011
As I do not like heavy walking shoes/boots, I read previous reviews prior to purchasing and liked what I saw and was not disappointed - lightweight and comfortable - with plenty of room for thick socks - I bought my usual size. Do not hesitate to purchase these and good sale price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Walking boots, 19 July 2011
Boots as described, absolutely brill, great value for money arrived very fast, fit well and definately water proof really pleased with this product, would reccomend to my family and friends. Well done Karrimor. Karrimor Womens Bodmin Mid II Weathertite Boots Dark Grey/Cochineal

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 1 July 2011
These boots are both comfortable and durable, and look great too.

I bought my usual size 6 and they fit perfectly.

They were great value too as they were on offer when I got them. Still, if I need new ones in the future I will be happy to pay full price.

Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't last, 18 Aug 2011
This review is from: Karrimor Women's Bodmin Mid II Weathertite Walking Boot (Apparel)
I recently bought a pair of Peter Storm walking boots from Millets which lasted just over a month before they wore out. I then bought a pair of Hi-Tecs from a local shop which rubbed three blisters on the first walk even though they seemed fine in the shop (boots shouldn't need a 'breaking in' period). After reading some reviews I decided on this pair of boots. They arrived today, so I immediately put them on and wore them all day, then went out on a 4 mile walk (even though my blisters hadn't healed from my last boots). There was no pain at all, even on the raw blisters I still had. Definitely worth buying. 10/10

I ordered the boots on Tuesday, was notified of despatch on Wednesday, and they arrived today (Thursday) so 10/10 for Edge of the World.

EDIT - These lasted for approximately 5 months before the rubber came away from the top of the boot letting in water. I'm now trying a pair of Berghaus boots.