5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best keyboard anti-virus software
Published on 25 Mar 2012 by Oliver!

3.0 out of 5 stars PC activations are region locked
The code works only in the uk. If you are trying to activate this in any other country, use a UK VPN. This should be mentioned clearly before purchase.
Published 6 months ago by Kartik Rajaram

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best keyboard anti-virus software, 25 Mar 2012
Oliver! "Tea house warrior" (Saltaire, West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 5 PC, 1 Year License (PC) (CD-ROM)
I've been using different Norton AV products, including the latest 360 versions (1-5), for over 10 years, but it had to stop. With every new version they seem to become more and more resource-demanding and were slowing down my (not very new) pc to a point that it was impossible to work sometimes, especially when it was doing updates, which were supposed to be made only when pc is idle, but they were actually made at any time they wanted.

So I decided to try Kaspersky, and am perfectly happy with the results.

Installation and updates can not be smoother, very fast including virus DB update. First scan found a few threats Norton seems to be missing.

It has been running for a while now and is totally invisible, running in the background and not disrupting any processes. What more can you want?

Note: you can install 5 versions on different pcs at any time, not just within a month from 1st installation to make use of them, only the activation date will be counted from the 1st installation, which seems to be fair.

I can not find any faults about this software, and I am quite demanding user. Fully recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars PC activations are region locked, 29 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky Wins again, 29 Dec 2012
I was having PC problems and a friend told me about Kaspersky I thought it was just another McAfee or Norton Product full of gimicks and difficult to set up. Well I was wrong in the 3 years I have been using Kaspersky I have only had one small issue and that was nothing to do with the program. I would never go back to Norton the Kaspersky program is now on all the family Laptops and my main PC and will stay there.
Great product and great customer care.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 30 April 2012
Mrs. F. (Basel, Switzerland) - See all my reviews
have been using kaspersky for several years since i dumped norton which seemed to hijack my system's resources and slowed it down terribly. am pleased with it and found it good value for money. a previous version (2011) gave me problems like "corrupted database" and some others, but haven't had problems with this one which i have installed on several computers about 8 months ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and fast, 26 Sep 2013
I like it because it's fast and not as heavy as Norton. I will consider buying it again next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Internet Security, 27 Jan 2012
My purchase of the "Kaspersky" Internet Security 2012. I already had it on my laptop so it was a question of renewal so as usual my first choice of research was with Amazon.The price was just right & the service was equally right. Amazon is always on the ball & reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection!, 1 Jan 2012
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this as a lightning deal and got it for a 3rd of the normal price. It was easy to set up and found threats my other anti virus did not find. It's really easy to amend the settings and it checks for malware, spyware, firewall threats - the lot. I am really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nader kaspersky, 24 Nov 2011
Kaspersky Anti Virus 2012 3 PC, 1 year license (PC)first class product have had it for some time now no problem at all,very good price and does not slow down my laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Oct 2011
This is a great product that I have used in my small business for the last few years. The price is really good and the delivery was very quick! Would certainly buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars internet security 2012 5pc, 19 Aug 2011
Kaspersky internet security is the only one for me, and at this price it beats every other seller including a very well known computer store, i have used kaspersky since 2009 and have yet to encounter any problems whatsoever.

ARRAY(0xa6f669b4)

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 5 PC, 1 Year License (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 5 PC, 1 Year License (PC) by Kaspersky Lab (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Out of stock