on 23 November 2011
This product was delivered promptly, which i appreciated as my old protections had run out. I found it easy to instal, which I needed, not being a computor buff. It appears to be doing the job it is designed to do. I feel it is a very good buy at the price. Recommended
on 9 May 2013
This kaspersky produce installed OK, but wouldnt update, constantly stopped updating at 15%, a common problem.
consequently, was never able to appreciate the product working properly. Found a work around (on google) to get the update past 15%, which it achieved just the once, but eventually timed out at 68% after 3.5 hours. Next time it stuck again at 15%.
Deinstalled product after 2 weeks, and bought a cheap version of AVG, which sadly slowed everything up, but thats another story.
Buy something else, and keep your fingers crossed.
on 22 December 2011
great product,fast and efficient service.Does what it says and is very reliable.Good after sales help and service.Good product at a reasonable price.
on 28 July 2013
I found that after a week of using Kaspersky software it stopped working properly and kept turning it self off so that I was left without any internet security so I am very sorry but I would not use it again
on 22 September 2013
After a few encounters with Norton and spending hours digging it out of various computers I wasn't going down that route again.
AVG downloads with "so" many pop ups and adverts for their products and McAfee has allowed virus's to enter in the past. So I was looking for something else.

Kaspersky loaded within minutes. It set itself up with no hassle and alarms. It has settled into the background of my laptop with ease and has so far kept it clear and clean. Very few notifications except the odd one saying it has run a recent check.

Just what I was after. Highly recommended and i will be purchasing it again next year.
on 22 November 2012
Does the job and good price. Would purchase again. I do not think it slows the computer down like Norton.
on 4 September 2013
Although the anti -virous disc arrived a fortnight ago, I have only just loaded it as the old version was still valid.
It took about 5 minutes to extricate the old version and load the new. However, it had to update itself from Kaspersky Lab. which took another 20 minutes, but for around £7 purchase price, who's arguing?
Excellent!
on 6 February 2014
I have been using Kaspersky Internet security but opted for cheaper Anti Virus this time. No difference in so far as protection is concerned except that it does not have Firewall which is not a big deal as Windows Firewall does the job.
It does not have the bells and whistles that Internet Security has you don't really need them.
on 6 July 2013
This programme is excellent. It does all that it says and does not slow internet access. It runs in the background and immediately alerts user if there are any problems.I would recommend it .
on 12 May 2013
This anti virus is one of the best you can get.
The down side is that I had to get it because my original was used on another computer in error thus invalidating my code,it cost me £39