I love Kipling bags they stand the test of time have had them in my handbag box longer than I care to remember. I purchased the silver blaze handbag and was looking for the perfect purse. This is a roomy purse which has no internal zip compartment and if you have larger hands can be a little less than comfortable to put your fingers into and fish around in. Notes get stuck in the zip and if you want to put debit card into it makes life difficult with coins lying on the bottom.

I was lucky and purchased this at a price point much less than the manufacturers recommend and if I am honest had I paid any more than this would have been returned. It goes with my bag so I am happy and use it for just coins no notes nor cards so am okay with its failings. If your looking for an everyday wallet or purse dont purchase.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 24 March 2012
I got this as I love kipling and have the matching rucksack. I bought this to use for my make up bag, this wouldn't suit me as a purse. And for that its great. There's a little staple at the end of the zip which I removed so the zip now opens more and I've untucked the end of the zip from the inside so it just sticks out the flap. Very pleased with this, and love the padding.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again