Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£29.99

on 3 January 2013
What's covered in the book is covered well, but most of the more useful/powerful commands are just not there.

If you're a complete novice, this book will get you going. If you have previous Lightwave/3D knowledge I'd suggest sticking to Newtek's forums. The only chapters I found useful covered particles and skelegons.

The DVD is a nice addition and has it's uses, mainly as a coaster for me now.

Okay that was all a bit negative I know, but to be fair Dan's writing style is fine and easily understood.
on 3 February 2012
Good introduction to Lightwave 3D V10, nice writing style and CD is added bonus.
What lets the book down is the poor quality of the images showing the screen shots, to small and dark.
CD includes higher resolution images but its a pain to load then to follow on the book.
A book about graphics should include good quality visual images for the reader to follow on.
Dan's writing style and presentation on the CD videos is top notch, could listen to him all day.
on 11 May 2011
I've been an avid reader of all of Dan Dablan's Lightwave 3d books and found them to be extremely intuitive and easy to read with an abundance of training exercises. His latest book 'Inside Lightwave v10' is no exception, like all the other books Its brilliant with step-by-step exercises detailling new tools and tips with a dvd included. I am waiting for the launch of the Lightwave Core app which Dan will be covering on his website when the Core is released.
on 25 March 2014
If you know lightwave its okay Its more if you are not used to lightwave Has I said its to early for a proper review.