5.0 out of 5 stars Easy ordering
every thing arrived on time and in good condition The laundry basket was a basket for my cat and met with her approval!
Published 7 months ago by mrs mcrunden

2.0 out of 5 stars laundry
It would have been helpful to have had the measurements for this as I would not have ordered it had I realised just how small it is - it would not take a washing machine load, which is what I wanted. I had to wait some time before I got the returns policy. I returned it on 13.04.12 and as yet - 07.05.12 - I have had no notification of a refund.
Published on 7 May 2012 by carpet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars laundry, 7 May 2012
This review is from: JVL Laundry Basket White Willow with Inset Handles 60 x 45 x 25 cm (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Laundry basket suitable for your smalls only, 19 Jan 2013
Amy Silverston (Dartmouth Park, London) - See all my reviews
I also bought some of these and found them far too small for a washing machine load of laundry. Laundry basket is something of a trades description act transgression.
The postage charge to get them delivered and then return them added up to half of what they cost.
I can imagine they would be nice for gift hampers, though what the recipients do with them afterwards, goodness knows!

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 6 Mar 2013
its so small and so badly made.im sure it would be fine if you only had a hand towel and a flannel to hang out

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy ordering, 17 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny basket, size given was incorrect, 17 Jun 2013
I bought this item based on the measurements which turned out to be incorrect. It was several cm smaller on each dimension and far too small for a laundry load unless they are dolls clothes these items are hard to find in the big size but it looks like Wilko sell them so I'll be going there instead! I got a full refund under the A-Z guarantee as item was not as described and I could not resolve initially with company who seemed to doubt what I said about the sizes and offered a 30% refund. Won't use again.

4.0 out of 5 stars expected bigger basket, 30 Mar 2013
This basket is good, -shame about the small size. What should I expect for the low price!
maybe I should have read the desciption in more detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Willow Basket, 6 Feb 2013
R. Cutchey - See all my reviews
I use this basket for carrying small logs and it is strong enough for the job. I wanted a basket with integral handles as that always seems to be the weakest part of any baskets that I have used in the past.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shabbily made, 7 Aug 2014
I bought this to use as a cat basket. The cat loves it. But it is totally unsuitable for a laundry basket. It is far too small and very shabbily made. There are sharp bits of wicker sticking out everywhere. I've had to line it with a towel for the cat. I don't expect it to last too long, but the price it's ok for my purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laundry Basket., 10 Jun 2014
I have had my wicker laundry basket for many many years, it had got rather tired and lost its handles. So was pleased to see this with JVL; however, I only operate with pounds and ounces and pennies feet and yards, etc., etc., so cm. are hard for me to visualise. consequently this basket is smaller than I thought, only half the size of my old one. Maybe folk don't do a lot of washing ; well it takes a few treks outside to the washing line, but it will do now there all the kids have flown the nest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Willow laundry basket..., 1 May 2014
This basket is well made, and reminded me of a baby's bassinette and it is very small. It would suit someone single a young City high flier whose laundry is minimal. Not for someone like us whose poor washing m/c always seems on the go. Sadly I had to return it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›