5.0 out of 5 stars Love these harem trousers
I was feeling a little devilish and although these might not be considered age-appropriate (I'm nearly 70) I thought 'what the hell'. I'm absolutely delighted with these trousers. I am a bit on the big side (size 18) but these cope magnificently with my ample rear.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great
Love the colour and pattern and the flexibility in ways to wear. However I've never worn... doesn't matter how much sft rinse I use the material is still cheap and scratchy
Published 14 months ago by Chloe Warren

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these harem trousers, 23 Feb. 2014
I cannot wait for the weather to improve so that I can wear them and can't wait for my husband's comments when he sees them!
Life's too short to wear boring clothes! I may order another pair in another colour in due course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect, 10 Oct. 2011
Order arrived on time and the quality of the trousers is fantastic. Really flattering even if you're on the larger size - can be worn either as a jumpsuit or as trousers. These have to be my favourite item in my wardrobe at the moment - comfy and stylish! Totally recommend!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfortable, 8 Feb. 2012
The title says it all really. The fabric is really beautiful but isn't too overpowering (in red at least) even in the large volumes of it! I wear a UK size 8 but this would certainly fit both smaller and larger sizes and its a very flattering fit which is a unusual in harem pants. The trousers are pretty versatile too, the fabric is quite thin so not all that suitable for winter but they'd work great for casual but could be dressed up for evening wear with a nice pair of sandals too.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these!!!, 12 May 2013
they are so comfortable and lightweight, perfect for summer and just hanging around the house. they are great if you like to express your individuality through fashion. true to size, (I'm a size 12) they fit up to larger dress sizes because the waist is comfortably stretchy. they hang ok too, I have short legs and i'm only 5'3. you can wear them as a jumpsuit or as the harem pants and I would advise to wear these with a plain coloured top to avoid any clashing because the pants speak for themselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Peacock Print Harem Ali Baba Trouser Jumpsuit, 24 Jun. 2012
I was a bit aprehensive about the material that these are made from but these are perfect for the summer holidays and a beautiful colour and pattern. Everything was ok on arrival, seams fine, no frays etc. The only problem I encountered was when I came to wash them, I put them on a cool wash with a light spin, which turned out to be too much for one of the seams, the seam edging came away and now needs to be redone. My advice is when washing by machine, use a cool wash with no spin or wash by hand. Otherwise these are a gorgeous pair of harem pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peacock print Haren Ali Baba jumpsuit, 26 July 2011
Very quick service. Love this jumpsuit, so cool on hot days and teamed with a light blouse great for the evenings too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and comfortable, 8 April 2013
I bought the AliBaba trousers for my daughter who loves them and says they are so comfortable she doesn't want to take them off.
She looks great in them whether she wears them around the waist as trousers or pulled up as a jumpsuit. The fabric is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 29 Aug. 2012
I love, love, love these! I bought a similar pair on holiday which were great for keeping cool and avoiding mosquito bites, thanks to the elastic on the ankles. As a result I ordered these in fuschia and they are fab! Really lightweight and comfortable as well as looking flattering. The colours are lovely - vivid and bright without being garish! They were delivered quickly and I think they may be my new favourite item of clothing! Highly recommend them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday trousers, 7 Aug. 2013
Love these Harem trousers they are light and easy to pack for holidays and comfortable to wear, either put on over swimsuit or dress up with top for evening out.

Would recommend these as part of your holiday wardrobe.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic- no ironing!, 12 April 2012
I bought a pair in purple and yellow after already buying a black cotton pair from the same seller. These pants are a softer slinkier material so fit a little more snugly than the cotton ones. I have to say that at size 14-16ish with a huge 9 month baby bump and general thunder thighs, they kind of skim straight down and do look very flattering, theres certainly more room in them for more curvacious ladies but if like me your conscious of your thunder thighs I'd probably go for the cotton ones as they poof a little more from the elasticated waist band. As for length Im 5ft5 and they sit just above my ankle as trousers, so pretty much perfect. The fabric pattern is pretty and the colours are great, they wash well and so far haven't faded or shrank atall. They're very comfy and breathable without being see-through so I'd definately recommend them.