5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Stackers Fuchsia Deep Open with Blue Floral Lining (Jewellery)
My daughter wanted this as a present for she had seen the one I had.
Looks good in any bedroom

5.0 out of 5 stars stackers fushia pink, 12 Oct 2013
I had some for my birthday and wanted to add to the collection, fantastic , right size, love the colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep open Stacker, 17 May 2013
I bought this Stacker to go with a set I bought from John Lewis - they don't stock this deep one. The Stackers are brilliant and I can now find items straightaway. I am only sorry that the design inside is slightly different from the other ones but the outside does match so it all looks great. I am happy to recommend this item and the Company sent the extra one very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the stackers set, 8 Mar 2013
I love these Stacker jewellery trays as you can design your jewellery box the way that suits you.

The trays simply slot on top of each other which enables you to add the trays that you need for your personal jewellery requirements. For me this is a far better alternative to the the 'traditional' jewellery boxes which are limited in space and in the types of jewellery that you can store away.

A great product!