on 15 February 2012
This book bravely approaches frontline technology In an educative way, you will not produce WMD weapons (I think) but you may get some idea of how a Rail gun would work on the Moon. A rail gun is how we may magnetically propel minerals or ore from the moon back to earth. Enough Said!
on 14 January 2013
T he projects are not as good as the other Evil Genious project books I have read. It is still a good book but relies on a bit of trickery rather than more powerful instruments I would have hoped for.
on 24 December 2014
As a evil genius myself I was hoping to rule the world by the end of the week. I was going to go for the conventional, 'build a nuclear warhead' route. Sadly my supplier had run out of plutonium. Then I had a great idea, a death ray! But it was almost the end of the week and I had no idea how to build one! I had to make London drier than a Morrison's cooked chicken by Monday otherwise I would have to pack up and move back in with my mum.

I bought this book because I thought it would help me turn England into the new sahara, however, no matter how much I searched, no clues on my death ray. It turns out when you try to attack a capital city with coil guns it doesn't really work out. Unfortunately I am going to have to give this book 1 star.

Dr. Mad - Prison, London.