5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat
Published on 26 Oct. 2011 by Jacqueline Hancock

1.0 out of 5 stars this is a cheap imitation- it is not kitchen aid
I bought this for my mother and was shocked at the plastic rubbish that was sent to her for her birthday-
I have a genuine kitchenaid flex edge and love it!
She was sent a photocopy of the KitchenAid paperwork and a truly shocking product.
It does fit into the mixer, but is worth about 99 pence and does not mix anything-
We have returned it and would...
Published on 8 Mar. 2013 by EB

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 26 Oct. 2011
Jacqueline Hancock "criminalgirl" (Edinburgh Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater for the KitchenAid Artisan Mixer (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this beater when it first came out, and now having used it on many, many occasions, I have to say, I never have had to scrape the bowl down, I have used it on the steel bowl and the glass bowl, it works perfectly on both. It also really gets to the dead spot at the base of both bowls. I only needed to adjust it to the bowls a little bit when I first used it with them. I have not used the original beater since. A great invention.

1.0 out of 5 stars this is a cheap imitation- it is not kitchen aid, 8 Mar. 2013
I have a genuine kitchenaid flex edge and love it!
We have returned it and would not recommend anybody else buying from this supplier!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a kitchen aid product!!, 30 April 2013
This item is made of plastic and is not kitchen aid. The instruction manual is a photocopy. Do not buy this item!! If i could give it no stars I would.

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing, 8 Nov. 2013
I've just bought a new KitchenAid and couldn't wait to get one of these new beaters, it sounded like the best thing since sliced bread for someone who makes cakes regularly. It was such a disappointment I had to write a review because I'm sorry to say this is a big waste of money. As another reviewer mentioned, it simply scrapes the mixture up the sides of the bowl, collects along the spatula edge and leaves a 'frill' of mixture along the top. It actually creates more work than the normal beater because you not only have to keep scraping the bowl, you have to scrape the nooks and crannies of the beater too. The beater the KitchenAid comes with does a perfectly adequate job, I wish I hadn't been tempted to splash out on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan. 2012
This is so much better than the original beater. It incorporates all the ingredients without having
to keep scraping round the bowl. Should come as standard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bowl Scraping Beater, 8 Dec. 2012
Well this has done me out of a job,it should definately be advertised and sold in the diet and weight loss section.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal accessory, a must have., 5 Dec. 2014
Maggie A (Kent England) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I was getting annoyed with unmixed ingredients getting stuck on the side of the metal bowl. Having read some of the reviews, I was a bit worried as some of them were negative, but it's fine. It is a genuine KitchenAid product, exactly the same quality as the other accessories and it does the job perfectly. I'm very happy and would recommend this beater to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen aid attachment, 30 Nov. 2012
Makes life so easey with this attachment it should be a must buy making cakes saves so much time as you do not have to scrape the side of the bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater, 6 Dec. 2011
Kitchen-er (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
A very useful addition to the KitchenAid Artisan.
The standard beater bis fine for most work but the Flex Edge works really well when you have a mix that needs to be eased away from the bowl a little more cleanly. Another great product from KitchenAid.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy., 10 Feb. 2013
Max's Mam (Crook, County Durham, England) - See all my reviews
Bought to use with my "Grundig" stand mixer and I must say it works really well, the sides are not perfectly clean but you don't need to keep stopping the machine to scrape down as you do with the ordinary beater blade.