5.0 out of 5 stars Just for Me
Great book, easy read too. Author write's in a personable style but also gives ample references, which can be looked up.
Published 5 months ago by Eni

1.0 out of 5 stars I want to believe
I really do, but reading, well trying to, something which says absolutely nothing and which manages to waffle on about nothing for so many words ... I begin to wonder ....why? Is the need for money so bad that some will do anything to con others out of money they can often truly not afford. Sad.
Published 5 months ago by Stormme Jayde

1.0 out of 5 stars I want to believe, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Believing God Day by Day: Growing Your Faith All Year Long (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just for Me, 4 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing Beth Moore book, 2 Feb 2014
A. Hurrell (Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
Yet another triumph of God, speaking through Beth Moore - speaks to my soul, & hopefully to yours too
To God be the glory

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing Devotions, 30 May 2013
Ms. Recox - See all my reviews
I have had a daily devotional book which I have used and now is falling apart.So I needed something new even though my other one was like comfy slippers(so familiar) and I didnt want to part with it..This new one is like a breath of fresh air and is so refreshing.Beth Moore is so real and down to earth and I love it.THANKYOU