Price:£0.75

on 13 March 2013
Ideal for heavy app downloaders, or multiple users of a tablet. You can name the circle whatever you want "Sandy" or "Derek" or "Games" or "DNLA" and attach your own selection of apps to that circle. Lots of settings to play with to personalise how your launcher displays the associated apps. It can even dim the background allowing you to focus on your select 'circle' of apps clearly. Good for silver-surfer Android users who struggle to find what they are looking for, despite having been shown umpteen times already!
on 5 October 2012
Someone rated 1 star because app uses permissions for contacts SMS phone etc. Well obviously that's to allow you to create shortcuts to them! Admittedly the developer should explain that but this app has been around a long time and is safe. I used it a lot until I installed a new home screen launcher that makes this kind of redundant. But for others it's worth having for clutter free home screens.
on 5 October 2012
Ideal if your running out of space on your home screen. My only issue is that I don't seem to be able to work out how to adjust settings once you have added widget to home screen. Otherwise nice app.
on 5 October 2012
I purchased this of the play store when I was running 2.2 to un clutter my phone, I did that just perfect while I don't feel I need it now, I would still recommend to any one to give it a try.
on 26 March 2013
A good concept, and interesting idea. Nicely demonstrates the versatility of android... unique in the way it works, but I'm going to have to stick with a more conventional launcher style.
on 5 October 2012
Unclutters the phone of shortcuts. Unsure yet to have more than one widget active at a time. If you have a lot of shortcuts on your phone recommend you use this.
on 5 October 2012
I'd like to know why this app needs permissions to all your contact details, make calls and all your browser history, suspicious much?
on 7 November 2015
Installed and then just didn't open. Re-installed, same thing. Zero stars not an option apparently.
on 2 March 2015
Needs more recognition to be honest. Very stable and much easier to use than simple folders.
on 6 October 2014
add more options in the setting of the actual app.. being able to customise the launcher