Colour Name: Black|Style Name: Box of 1|Change

on 24 February 2011
I'm using this ink in my vintage Parker 61, was afraid to use other brand(talked to pen specialist at Harrods, he said that it's better to use brand to brand ink like parker pen-parker ink because firms develop their one one so pens would work longer and he didn't let me buy more expensive ink, thats why I bought it here). Great black colour!
Becomes a bit gray(ish) after some time.
on 13 May 2012
I brought this along with a converter for all of my fountain pens, after I decided that the cost of two ink cartridges a day was a ridiculous amount. This on the other hand is extremely cheap to used. After close to two months, I haven't even gone through an entire bottle, compared to where I could go through two boxes of cartridges a week.

The ink quality is superb, but then everything from Parker always is. If you use ink cartridges, get this. It will save you money, and is exactly the same stuff as you already use.
on 9 October 2011
This ink was quite good but whenever I used it my writing looked a little watery and the ink was very light not like black at all. The quality was good and delivery quick it was ok
on 17 February 2013
Lovely green ink, for anybody that likes to make their notes a bit more pleasant with colour this is great. Writes really smoothly, no clogs or patches.
on 16 February 2013
It's good, but the colour...When time pass the colour become to be lighter and uglier than when you write on the paper for first time. It's a pity.
on 6 February 2011
I have a Lamy safari fountain pen and I write with it a lot during revisions. Thought it was cheaper to buy a bottle of ink instead of Lamy's cartridge and it is, after 7 exams I ve used up half a bottle and the ink quality is great. Very satisfy with this product
on 22 November 2012
smooth, flows easily, does not cake the fountain pen. Recommended for those who enjoy handwriting and the use of a fountain pen
on 20 December 2011
This brand is far and away the best fountain pen ink available. Free flowing, quick drying, dense colour. What more can I say?
on 7 November 2012
Really nice and cheap. The colour is just the one I like. Bought because of the reputation od the brand
on 5 August 2014
Parkers Quink is a perfectly good fountain pen ink, but it should not be described as 'Permanent' because it isn't. To be clear, this is a bottle of standard Quink and not a special Permanent Ink version and as such is not suitable for use on legal documents for example, where an indelible ink is required. Please update the description Amazon, because it is misleading at present!