5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Bargain!
Published 9 months ago by Andy Diggle

3.0 out of 5 stars Now 20 mm grid
These are now 20 mm grid (not 25 mm). As I wanted to use then for role-palying games (like Andy Diggle did), the 20 mm grid is much less useful to me.
Published 1 month ago by S R EARLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Bargain!, 29 Nov 2013
Andy Diggle "Writer" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 Star Flipchart Pad Perforated 40 Sheets A1 Feint 25mm Squared [Pack of 5] (Office Product)
I ordered these for tabletop role-playing games with the kids (we're having fun with the Pathfinder Beginner Box). Most RPGs use 1-inch squares; a perfect size match for this 25mm paper. At just 10p per A1 sheet the kids can happily draw their own maps and dungeons, without my having to spend money on expensive "serious gamer" alternatives like Gaming Paper or Flip Maps. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 21 July 2013
I bought these squared flip chart pads for a Train the Trainer programme I was running - so useful for new trainers to judge the size of their flip chart writing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Now 20 mm grid, 21 July 2014