on 29 November 2013
I ordered these for tabletop role-playing games with the kids (we're having fun with the Pathfinder Beginner Box). Most RPGs use 1-inch squares; a perfect size match for this 25mm paper. At just 10p per A1 sheet the kids can happily draw their own maps and dungeons, without my having to spend money on expensive "serious gamer" alternatives like Gaming Paper or Flip Maps. Recommended!
on 21 July 2014
These are now 20 mm grid (not 25 mm). As I wanted to use then for role-palying games (like Andy Diggle did), the 20 mm grid is much less useful to me.
on 21 July 2013
I bought these squared flip chart pads for a Train the Trainer programme I was running - so useful for new trainers to judge the size of their flip chart writing.
on 12 January 2015